• Priest

3 5.45%
  • Warlock

9 16.36%
  • Mage

8 14.55%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Favorite Class ?

This is a discussion on Favorite Class ? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; i acctually think druid is the worst class to play, okey pala is more sucky but druid really sucks :S ...
Page: 2

Baxxor

i acctually think druid is the worst class to play, okey pala is more sucky but druid really sucks :S

they cant tank cause they acctually die fast, warrior is ALOT better on that

and they dont hit that hard either

so conclusion, druid and mage is at same lvl

but mage > druid in battle, since druid doesn't hit hard and mages hit hard

Wg

Originally posted by Baxxor
    i acctually think druid is the worst class to play, okey pala is more sucky but druid really sucks :S

they cant tank cause they acctually die fast, warrior is ALOT better on that

and they dont hit that hard either
    Actually with some +armor/sta upgrades on druid it ends up as Druid>warrior tanking as for more HP,aggro oh yeah trust me it hurts dueling a druid with 10k HP :P

idefix

tbh druids suck, theyre a bit of everything, but in the end of the day, they suck at everything, except battle ress and the buffs basically... theyre bad tanks, bad dps, average healers... they can do anything at low lvl basicaly making xping up easier but at max lvl theyre useless for anything else except restoration...

Wg

Originally posted by idefix
    tbh druids suck, theyre a bit of everything, but in the end of the day, they suck at everything, except battle ress and the buffs basically... theyre bad tanks, bad dps, average healers... they can do anything at low lvl basicaly making xping up easier but at max lvl theyre useless for anything else except restoration...
    totally wrong ;p

TBH? its all about gear, give a druid the best +armor/sta gear in game and voila the best tank in game(you can also download Patchwerk videos, most guilds use druids tanks if they're having healing problem or its safer) bad dps? wouldnt say so give a druid rogue gear and you'll see what dps the druid can get (seen dps charts a druid outdpsing rogues on Ebonroc(pure dps fight) but ok their rogues could be slacking) even i had 2k+ crit from a catdruid.. amazing stuff,average healers? oh boy! you can ask anyone druid>priest healing with the right gear, 8k heals/4xx rejunation ticks etc... imagine you trying to kill a resto druid with all of your cooldowns while the druid can just press 2 buttons and heal from 1% to 100%! I mean druid can do some crazy stuff with some limits but it doesnt take that much of skill.

FatM4n

Originally posted by idefix
    You say druids suck cuz they cant do anything, but druids arn't made to be the best of everything, in that case everyone would roll a druid, it's the mix of everythign that makes druids powerfull

Deathwish

Picked Warlock as thats the class i've played for 20 months now, when i lvl'd to 60 locks were not an EZ mode class and few people played them which is why i picked the class. It has good gear as can be seen below and i still enjoy it after all this time (Shadowfury ftw!).

I'm suspected anyone above who said Druids suck has never played 1, there a great class and good in PVP, it depends how you spec to make 1 talent good. I'm a full feral and can take a mage down in 2 hits. Also a great tank with the right gear and have tanked many instances. Some guild have even let there druids tank on Nefarian.

Mage again is a good class to play, i've never really gotten into mine though but it does have pretty poor gear and it's abit like my lock that it wont hit hard at all without the right gear.... i may get round to getting it goog gear eventually.

I can speak for those classes as they are my lvl 60 chars, also lvl 50 priest, lvl 40 rogue.

Baxxor

played my brothers druid, it's not that great class.

they can hit but 2 hits = 1 mage? neva
    if not the mage is sitting(100% crit then) and got no shield(fire mage for the loss)

druid= Best at healing, they got heals at 2k lol!
    they can be a tree so they heal better

druid is best class at healing h43r:

idefix

ok to make my post clearer: druids suck at pvp. i will never lose and have never lost to a druid. u say that yeah druid can do 2k crits and heal themselves full health with 1 heal and stuff UR FUCKING RETARDS like id say i have 41 talent points in all my talents... fire frost arcane. that would make me just as imba. lets think a bit of a resto druid first in pvp: they can heal, but do sheit dmg. i can do counterspell on them, makes them 10 seconds they cant heal at all. think about that for a second and TELL ME I CANT NUKE A DRUID DOWN IN 10 SECONDS FFS for crying out loud resto druids suck at pvp. then lets think of a feral druid. think thats the best pvp build for druid. but as a mage again, i can just spam arcane explosion while the guy is at cat form, and hwne he comes close then i see him, blink away, do a frostbolt at him, and he gets close, i do frost nova + cone of cold and then run away and cast a frsotbolt and I CAN KITE A FERAL DRUID and a feral drudi cant fucking 2 hit me, if u say so ur talking about a druid with epic gear vs a mage with grey gear/naked. if evenly equipped, mage will always win a druid. on the otherhand, i agree that druids have more healpower, but im under the impression they only have 1 heal that doesnt have cooldown time, and it kinda uses up ur mana pretty quickly... and then u go oom. so priests are better in the end since thye can powerword shield and they got a lower mana using heal spell too. u can also whine again that druids have innervation, but THEY DONT USE IT ON THEMSELVES THEY USE IT ON PRIEST! u know why? coz priests need it more, coz they got more mana and they will be able to heal for MUUUUCH longer than a druid ever could. druids do more healing / heal, but their mana runs out faster than priests, making priests the main healers in raids while doing bosses. but as i said, battleress is the most important thing on druids, when doing bosses... think of maintank suddenly getting a few crits in a row on him and he gets killd, what now? second tank gets killed too, what now? all dps are down from bosses aoe attack, what now? thats why druids are important, they need to bress usually on hard bosses.

feral druids as tanks better than warriors? stop lying to urself. warriors will always be better tanks than bear formed druids. if u say druids are better, then again druids got 500 times better gear than the grey armor equipping warrior....but yes, druid is a little bit of everything, making it fun to exp up, but after a few months it gets a bit boring to me atleast, since it does suck in pvp. im not saying pvp is all in all, raids are important too, but lets face it, raids are only done in the evening/night, and what the hell are u gonna do in the day when its vacation if ur totally addicted? sit in ironforge / orgrimmar and wait for the evening raid? or go to arena? lol wonder whihc is more fun... arena is fun if u got a few good friends and u own there. if u get pwnd every time, next day ur so bored u cant be arsed to do it anymore.

the best pvp classes are probably in this order : warlock (demo warlock), hunter (beastmaster), <shadowpriest/mage/shaman>, rogue, <paladin/warrior>, and then feral druid. warlocks pretty much win everything except rogues, better equipped hunters and mages, or sometimes shadowpriests, and maybe shamans too, but lets face it : warlocks are the best pvp class in wow. i dont really think its fun to play it... first fear, put ur pet hitting it, and put 3 dots on it, fear breaks, deathcoil it, shadowbolt, and hes dead be4 u can do anything to fight basically. only mages got a chance on them : they get warlock polymorphed be4 lock fears him. the fact is, if mage can polymorph ANY class and theyre trinket is on cooldown and they have no way of getting out of the morph, they are DEAD MEAT: load up ur spelldmg trinket and arcane power, cast up ur pyroblast, pom + pyroblast and fireblast, and the enemy is max 25% of hp left. then u can choose what ur gonna do after that, i usually go to them and frostnova them if theyre melee, or if theyre casters i just use imp. counterspell making them silenced for 4 seconds, they cant cast attack spells / heal themselves, so i can just cast up a fireball or something to finnish them off. priests and shammys can heal themselves and interrupt spells and fear and stuff like that, making a small threat to warlocks too. hunters rly do nice dmg, so if they get the warlock in the iceblock thing, i guess hunters win... havent ever played hunter very much so.. dno. as a mage, i dont have any chance to win a beastmastery hunter in a duel basically, because when the pet gets enraged, it cannot be polymorphed nor frozen, so it will hit me all the time and make my cast times up to 5 seconds so i can only do instant cast spells on the hunter, making the dmg dealing pretty slow in the end.

rogues have various stun skills so warlock never gets a chance to load up his dots on the rogue, and due to rogues stealth he gets the 1st hit always and with some practise, can keep the lock stunned basically 90% of the time... and the rest of the time hes vanished xD i dont think warlocks do win a rogue, unless rogue is wearing shit gear again... also rogues pwn shadowpriests coz they cna keep them stunned just the same way. the reason why rogues cant win mages is coz mages use blink, and theyre again 15m away from the rogue, giving time to polymorph the rogue, and then load up their skills and boom headshot.

as a mage i do win shadowpriests, never dueled a shaman, never lost to a pally / warrior / rogue / druid. the easiest about these melee classes is for mage because they can use a rank 1 frostbolt to chill them they walk very slowly, and then use frost nova and run away and load up ur spells. also its good idea to polymorph to start with, giving u a very good advantage in the start of the fight.

making warlock, hunter, rogue, shadowpriest and mage best pvp classes in the game imo... basically its a rock paper scissors system in the game, none of those classes win everything else all the time = sometimes priest wins hunter and sometimes mage, and sometimes warlock. mage wins rogue and shadowpriest usually. warlock wins mage and sometimes shadow priest and usually hunter. hunter wins sometimes warlock, most of the time rogue, and usually the mages get pwnd too.

its more about ur skill and gear in these cases, but in the end of the day, pally warrior and druid the worst pvp classes, and shammy being still a mystery xD never played against a new one in the new patch, but mages win shammy always basically... atleast i do xD

FatM4n

idefix, did you ever read thath shapeshift frees you from imparing effects and that druids can root you to the ground for 27sec and that feral druids can heal ok , funnny you dont mention balance druids. Like everyclass ,druids have hard opponents and easy opponents, mages have easy opponents and hard ones aswell, A rouge that stunlocks a mage is a mages worst nightmare

idefix

idefix, did you ever read thath shapeshift frees you from imparing effects and that druids can root you to the ground for 27sec and that feral druids can heal ok , funnny you dont mention balance druids. Like everyclass ,druids have hard opponents and easy opponents, mages have easy opponents and hard ones aswell, A rouge that stunlocks a mage is a mages worst nightmare[/b]
    how the fuck can a rogue stun lock a mage? mage has blink u tard, and rogue gets frozen -> it has to sprint or it can be kited -> mage sheeps, and if rogue gets stun and trinket and blink in cooldown, u always have iceblock. and after that u can blink and morph, bandage up fast and use mana ruby and mana pot or so, and kick his ass. also, shape shifting yep takes off the stuff but u ever thought that it might take 1 second to do that, and it uses mana, so when he gets frozen , the mage has a chance to run away for 1 second basically, also good idea to blink and start casting frostbolt or fireball during that time, so u get ur castable spells on too, or then as a frost mage use CoC first since it does usually crit and 1k dmg instant. and yes i know that all classes got hard and easy opponents, but i just said from mages point of view that what are the classes that own basically. and the fact is, rogues are only good against priests and warlocks basically. any other class pwns em basically... ofc gear makes difference and experience / skill but yeah.

FatM4n

how the fuck can a rogue stun lock a mage? mage has blink u tard, and rogue gets frozen -> it has to sprint or it can be kited -> mage sheeps, and if rogue gets stun and trinket and blink in cooldown, u always have iceblock. and after that u can blink and morph, bandage up fast and use mana ruby and mana pot or so, and kick his ass. also, shape shifting yep takes off the stuff but u ever thought that it might take 1 second to do that, and it uses mana, so when he gets frozen , the mage has a chance to run away for 1 second basically, also good idea to blink and start casting frostbolt or fireball during that time, so u get ur castable spells on too, or then as a frost mage use CoC first since it does usually crit and 1k dmg instant. and yes i know that all classes got hard and easy opponents, but i just said from mages point of view that what are the classes that own basically. and the fact is, rogues are only good against priests and warlocks basically. any other class pwns em basically... ofc gear makes difference and experience / skill but yeah.[/b]
    If the rouge stunlocks the mage. theres a diffrence between if and always. I find mages easy, I make the mage dump all his mana then I go bear and finnish him off.

SiCoXiS

For a rogue with all hes cooldowns is easy for kill a fire mage u forgot the blind if u blink rogue should blind u so stun lock run again and the rogue get hes 5 points coldblood and ur dead is easy but a ice mage thats hard for the ice armor is more dificult for a rogue kill a ice mage for kill a ice mage the rogue have to run for get stealth again for hit the fuking ice mage a good rogue can kill all with all hes cooldowns but is hard to kill a good hunter thas why the rogue is the best skill class of all wow for me. cuz u have to stun lock the enemy or ur death

UberGruber

i wouldnt know much about rouges, but my friend plays a rouge, and he said mages and warlocks are easy kills, 2-3 hits = dead

SuperkakosO_0

At the new expansion warlocks(my opinion) have the most beautiful set(tiar 5)!!!!!!

Heroia

Well i pick hunter because i like them heh... Dunno about PvP with hunter cuz im only 27lvl h34r: but in PvE they kinda pwn... h34r:
    Well since TBC is now out i will make blood elf mage i think...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast