Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This game seems unbalanced.

This is a discussion on This game seems unbalanced. within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Have you guys noticed blizzard just LOVES Horde. Virtually all their racials are superior to alliance, I don't think they ...
Page: 1

Road

Have you guys noticed blizzard just LOVES Horde. Virtually all their racials are superior to alliance, I don't think they have the looks alliance does but Horde usually wins BG and that's the side all the experienced players play. I played a horde character with some friends for the first time today and it was so easy to lvl him up. Their starting zones are even better! Anyone else a little frustrated over this?

pank

Its not horde that is unbalanced its just certain classes make the game unbalanced warlocks and hunter are by far the most buffed classes in the game imo and alliance have good racials pvp wise except night elfs

Hydr4

Lol seems like u guys dont know shit about this game you can play any class aswell as another no classes are betters then others thats total bullshit.

pank

Lol seems like u guys dont know shit about this game you can play any class aswell as another no classes are betters then others thats total bullshit.[/b]
    lol ive been playing for awhile and getting rid of my account and warlock and hunters are easily the hardest to kill then any other class for me so dont try and tell me i dont know shit

dmoino

Every class have his advantage against others and is weak against anothers is like a circle. And regarding racials. Yes horde Racials are better for PVP, Alliance better for PVE. And about BGs. Horde hardly wins AV because the Horde have more difficult terrain (for the ones that dont know. Alliance base have a big bridge for horde to get a cross). Regarding AB and WSG I think is a matter of alliance having alot of kids "Legolas wanna be"

KalaBunga Senior Member

the only things that is unbalened is that the horde doest lag as muth as allaiance in AV.
    Note yes horde win most bg's cause the stick togetter :lol: .

Allaince yes we have no the imba dmg increase racails but. exable Escape Arist ( instant ) you ever fought a full frost mage you just do escape arist so they dont spam ice lance.

Night elf gain 2 mod extra ( master of desiecptoin).

so even with alll the tallents to increase stealth / and enchants night elf rogue will always be harder so seen then any ohter :P

just get some friends of school with you to play a bg. i play wiht 10 guys from school quite some bg sometimes and we always end up to win. or join a pvp guild that only recuits skild players where i really is Skill > Gear

Road

Haha that's funny, that's the thing too. Usually in this game the person with better gear DOES win. Haha...

Pwner4Last

Hmm i think paladin are to strong I tried duel one today (we had the same lvl) he took me in like 5-7 hits :S

Ainelover

u guys are shit ^^ evry class can beat any, thats whats good about wow, its balanced, if u got the skills, can like u a movie b4 bc came a warrior who can take any class that uses better items then himself -,-

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5...+warrior+tricks

Road

Hrm... You bring a valid point. Sure I'm a new player, I'm just reiterating what a lot of my friends whom are experienced players said. I also haven't lvl'ed a char to 60 and see what skills I will get. I've dropped a server and are now lvling a druid (currently lvl 23). I will take into consideration what you said. But can't we at least come to a mutual agreement that some classes get better skills at lower lvls and they are the ones that usually dominate in BG's and that's probably where this prejudice is coming from.

Ah well, time will unfold to me what I need to know.

u serious? horde sucks at bgs...i played ab like 30 times in the short time i played wow ( nwo im coming back but long story) and i think i got 2 heals the whoel time. its rare that horde is organized at all. alot of times alliance just all rush one node, go to the next, etc. and it sounds like its a bad idea but against the stupid unorganized horde it works...btw draenei or w/e racials are great.

Tash

If its pvp u want to go for just get a nice pvp guild and do premades with them, you will win atleast 95% of the bgs ( If you know good tactics )

NightOwl

hunters and locks are imba in pvp... nothing to do with racials... if u disagree with me u never been in lvl 60+ pvp and u didn't saw what they can do.

About gear...mmm lvl 63 downed a lvl 68 rogue with full epics before I even reached half life... nah, don't think ppl with better gear always win. That's in KO and u are messing stuff up.

how can you say horde have the best racials?

The dwarf remove bleed effect is possibly the best out there for pve
    night elf stealth is un believably useful in pvp

Claytorian190

hunters and locks are imba in pvp... nothing to do with racials... if u disagree with me u never been in lvl 60+ pvp and u didn't saw what they can do.

About gear...mmm lvl 63 downed a lvl 68 rogue with full epics before I even reached half life... nah, don't think ppl with better gear always win. That's in KO and u are messing stuff up.[/b]

You obviously have'nt played WoW much. It's all about gear....the game revolves around instances and end-game raids. Skill in PvP..yeh it takes skill but nothing like KO, plus, if you're decked out in tier 3 epics it takes virtually no skill at all (especially as a lock, shadow priest, or hunter).

@PADDY

Dwarf
    Stone Form is useful...when its up. 2 min cooldown and warriors or rogues can bleed someone alot faster then that, and hunters Serpent Sting recharges hella faster. so yes, Horde does have best racials (Next to Gnome escape Artist). And also Night Elf stealth isnt all that good, can't move around at all..so tell me where you're going to use it? If you're in a group enemy Mage AoE will take you out of it (theres one example), flare, or just the plain simple fact of someone getting close to you...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast