Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This game seems unbalanced.

This is a discussion on This game seems unbalanced. within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; hunters are far from the worst enemy of rogues. I would say that warriors and WE specced frost mages are ...
Page: 3

hunters are far from the worst enemy of rogues. I would say that warriors and WE specced frost mages are the hardest.

rogues have 3 new skills which make killing hunters easy. If you camp a trap and a flare then rogue can pop CloS to eat the trap, and just take the flare and hit you with shiv (crippling) out of stealth. The rogue is unstealthed but the hunter can't go far and you just have to wait 3 seconds for the scatter shot to fade before you vanish and stunlock him 100-0. And then with deadly throw, even if they manage to get range, it is easy to spam DT with ruthlessness procs until you can catch up. Hunters are easy, even ones in full epics.

in my double rogue 2v2 arena team, we do well against teams with hunters and clothies, we just struggle against high armour opponents since we can't kill them quick enough with focus fire.

SiCoXiS

hunters are far from the worst enemy of rogues. I would say that warriors and WE specced frost mages are the hardest.

rogues have 3 new skills which make killing hunters easy. If you camp a trap and a flare then rogue can pop CloS to eat the trap, and just take the flare and hit you with shiv (crippling) out of stealth. The rogue is unstealthed but the hunter can't go far and you just have to wait 3 seconds for the scatter shot to fade before you vanish and stunlock him 100-0. And then with deadly throw, even if they manage to get range, it is easy to spam DT with ruthlessness procs until you can catch up. Hunters are easy, even ones in full epics.

in my double rogue 2v2 arena team, we do well against teams with hunters and clothies, we just struggle against high armour opponents since we can't kill them quick enough with focus fire.[/b]
    i spot play wow long time ago when the max lvl was 60 and was impossible to kill a pro pvp hunter well now with that 3 new talents i see is possible hey cyrus when u make a pvp video in wow :lol:

I find rogues much harder to kill now on my warlock than ever before, I actually like it this way :P

I would say Undead racials are probably the best for PvP, while tauren 5% hp is pretty sweet for either PvP or PvE. The Blood elf racials are going to be a pain to Alliance casters simply because, as a rogue for example, I can see the instant 30 energy from 3 stacked Mana tap and Arcane torrent AoE silencing a warlock (and his pet) for a long enough time to dictate life and death. Fighting some alliance casters on my friend's 70 BElf rogue, I love how you don't have to be RIGHT beside the person to throw a minor silence due to AoE radius, and it does not consume energy.

Escape artist is just insane, because gnome rogues and mages can really piss off horde rogues. Depends on playstyle I guess, I personally wouldn't open up a fight with a mage using cheap shot, but opinions differ and I am not experienced enough on rogue to say confidently. I can just imagine Escape artist + Blink on a frost mage being a pain in the ass for a rogue.

One thing that really pisses me off about WoW are random "misses" , dodges, parries, etc. PvP really feels like a game of rock paper scissors sometimes, and raises my blood pressure. My favourite to date has got to be an enemy Dodging backstab. GG.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123