Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

GJ BLIZZARD *CLAP CLAP*

This is a discussion on GJ BLIZZARD *CLAP CLAP* within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; WG in my server is messed up atm... Horde just attacked and we captured and everyone stuck inside WG and ...
Page: 1

WG in my server is messed up atm... Horde just attacked and we captured and everyone stuck inside WG and crashes after 15min... Log back in and horde r defending with alliance attacking now... alliance wins, wg crashes, now horde r attacking now and it keeps repeating >< but now alliance r on an endless attack because the timer sais 00:00 but all tanks and walls r up.... cant kill archavon.. oh did i forget to mention blizzard messed up on cc and silences with diminishing returns? or about they mess up on glyphs...

i quit *sells 80 dk with full deadly* "except weapon"

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

WG in my server is messed up atm... Horde just attacked and we captured and everyone stuck inside WG and crashes after 15min... Log back in and horde r defending with alliance attacking now... alliance wins, wg crashes, now horde r attacking now and it keeps repeating >< but now alliance r on an endless attack because the timer sais 00:00 but all tanks and walls r up.... cant kill archavon.. oh did i forget to mention blizzard messed up on cc and silences with diminishing returns? or about they mess up on glyphs...

i quit *sells 80 dk with full deadly* "except weapon"[/b]
    lmao.. they screwed the druids over Q.Q
    Wild growth now has 6 sec cooldown.. No moar spamming :&#39;(

i quit *sells 80 dk with full deadly* "except weapon"[/b]
    l2read blue posts. Its a general bug in WG atm

Banned Senior Member

The Wintergrasp bug was effecting all servers.

Also, as per "classes getting nerfed" if you checkup on blueposts or updates on mmo-champion, you woulda known weeks ago what was coming up in this patch

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

a hunter in our guild is pretty sucidal after seeing how bad he feels he got nerfed. which is amusing.

Atleast i got like 25 wg marks before they disabled it lol. :lol:

because i level the slowest known to man, im only happy about the patch thx to 1 shotting mining nodes, no more fakin stealers. got like 300 saronite ore just questing last night
    it is fun indeed
    but sorry motorr....dk&#39;s deserved a nerf more than any class....playing my DK was like using a tank against a unicycle, no matter what you do, you just cant win

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

because i level the slowest known to man, im only happy about the patch thx to 1 shotting mining nodes, no more fakin stealers. got like 300 saronite ore just questing last night
    it is fun indeed
    but sorry motorr....dk&#39;s deserved a nerf more than any class....playing my DK was like using a tank against a unicycle, no matter what you do, you just cant win[/b]
    dunno...pallies deserved a nerf imo...but they more-so got a buff than any kind of real nerf

locks got a nice dps boost

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

atleast on EU servers some instances seem to be bugged. The players will get out of combat in a middle of a boss fight and the boss will despawn.. <.<

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

atleast on EU servers some instances seem to be bugged. The players will get out of combat in a middle of a boss fight and the boss will despawn.. <.<[/b]
    talking about UP?

2nites Naxx cancelled due to 22 sec delays from the beginning...

Sarth 25/10 with 3 Drakes is only raid 2nite :/

a hunter in our guild is pretty sucidal after seeing how bad he feels he got nerfed. which is amusing.

Atleast i got like 25 wg marks before they disabled it lol. :lol:[/b]

locks got a nice dps boost [/b]
    ya locks deserved a big buff.. i cant roll over them anymore ><
    but still dks werent the best class... i got rolled over by arcane mages "spam slow ftl"

rogue > mage arc mage > pally + dk dk > pally + rogue

now its ret > dk rogue rogue > mage dk

imo it was pretty balanced before , they just needed to buff the other class like locks/hunters/shamans/boomkins

Banned

haha blizzard bugs shit now, got 2400 arena rating personal from a bug and almost all achievments, i need to win 10 times in a row for the rank
    but our team got only 1700 rating and we loose rating even if we win more then loose =(

BUt 19k bearform before patch 29k armor after ty !1!121

Banned Senior Member

haha blizzard bugs shit now, got 2400 arena rating personal from a bug and almost all achievments, i need to win 10 times in a row for the rank
    but our team got only 1700 rating and we loose rating even if we win more then loose =(

BUt 19k bearform before patch 29k armor after ty !1!121[/b]
    They&#39;re gonna have to do something about the arena glitch, no way they&#39;re gonna let all those people get hundreds of bugged personal ratings, as well as possibly all those bugged Wintergrasp marks that were made during the glitchfest

Banned

They&#39;re gonna have to do something about the arena glitch, no way they&#39;re gonna let all those people get hundreds of bugged personal ratings, as well as possibly all those bugged Wintergrasp marks that were made during the glitchfest[/b]
    how did they bug wintergasp marks ? sounds like the time k2 made stonegolems drop ironsets and rols xd

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast