going from KO to WoW

This is a discussion on going from KO to WoW within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I loved being warrior in ko. Can somebody give me a few quick pointers that I might not get from ...
Page: 1

Coolkiller

I loved being warrior in ko. Can somebody give me a few quick pointers that I might not get from the instructions and decreases my noobishness?

Matador

if your going warrior in WoW make sure you learn how to tank ( keeping agro on yourself and not other party members especially priest) if you dont learn early in the game less parties and less victories in dungeons and at high lvls no guild will want you. sorry if you already knew just trying to help

Yun_Yuuzhan

Get used to being unable to control your character a lot.

Sometimes I'm STILL getting used to that oft-irritating design feature.

-RW-

Cya again in a year because wow gets boring quite fast :/

Being a MT is quite fun in wow also not only because you get all the epics first, also that your the

1st to Go in
    1st to take a hit
    1st to see new encounter and see how it is
    If you die 75% sure that your raid dies if OT aint just as good geared, and that your quick on Spot Swapping.

Tristan

Cya again in a year because wow gets boring quite fast :/
    Being a MT is quite fun in wow also not only because you get all the epics first, also that your the

1st to Go in
    1st to take a hit
    1st to see new encounter and see how it is
    If you die 75% sure that your raid dies if OT aint just as good geared, and that your quick on Spot Swapping.[/b]

Explain?

-RW-

MT = Maintank,

When i played wow i was 1 of 3 MT&#39;s in our guild. And it was fun because each time we had a new encounter (new boss) Your the first person to go in and hit the boss, and take a hit back from it and see how the boss is. Thats what i found fun in being a MT... Big bad Tauren motha fokka tank with my Thunderfury <3

Been MT in

Full Molten Core bout 100 times....
    Full BWL bout 100 times also
    Millions of Onyxia raids... pre-tbc
    AQ20/AQ40/
    Naxxrammas up to Kel&#39;Thuzad.

TBC
    Full Kara,
    Full Gruul
    SCC up to lady vlasjh
    TK downed Reaver only. Got my shoulders there <3