Got some Questions About WoW :)

This is a discussion on Got some Questions About WoW :) within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Hello I have many many Questions About WOW but won't Post all in once will post some by some and ...
Page: 1

Ayman4u

Hello

I have many many Questions About WOW but won't Post all in once will post some by some and hopefully to get Answers for them all

- comparing between KO and WOW :

1- WOW have place like Moradon to Buy/Sell in it and also the merchant system ? "would like ss if you can pls "

2- is there Weapon Upgrade in it and is it like KO "Charon & his gay Anvil ".

3- How good is the Drop rate there in WOW and regural Monsters Drop Item you really can use or others chars or like in KO crap Drops even from Bosses like wrist Cutter orc staff composite bow, Bipennis -_- etc ? and Do they drop Uniques also

4- How many zones in WOW and they are limited or no , also Bosses spawn in every zone and got Good Drop Rate & respawn time or no ?

5- You can play the game solo or you do count alot on others in playing , finishing Quests and +++++++ >>>>>>> "I m Warrior in KO so you can imagine xD "

6- You able to kill Big monsters solo too ? with tactics or something or you do need Heals I.E Killing TK u need buffs , heal , wolf like that so what you need in WOW to kill Boss like Talos TK .

7- How you make your money there and Farm , Could you please explain to me how good is Farming or making money/Items there " this part i would like in any game if its better than KO i am Good farmer in KO Bosses/Monsters , so please Explain to me how it works with good explanation "

8- Archer in WOW is better than KO and can do good Damage , killing like other chars ?

ty in advance thats all for now
    and would like to have answer for every Question Please , I am thinking to Try WOW so help me with my Questions Please , Also would like to see some SS with the replies

Baxxor

1- WOW have place like Moradon to Buy/Sell in it and also the merchant system ? "would like ss if you can pls "
    Yes, there is a couple of big citys to sell/buy/do stuff in

No anvil and no upgrades, you can get epics/blues/green/whites but you cant upgrade

3- How good is the Drop rate there in WOW and regural Monsters Drop Item you really can use or others chars or like in KO crap Drops even from Bosses like wrist Cutter orc staff composite bow, Bipennis -_- etc ? and Do they drop Uniques also
    There is world drops, normal mobs and bosses. some of them got nice drop % but some dont, and to get drops you got into instances!

4- How many zones in WOW and they are limited or no , also Bosses spawn in every zone and got Good Drop Rate & respawn time or no ?
    There are like 20 zones(haven't counted) and they are big, there aint bosses in every zone but there is almost instances
    in every zone. the respawn/% is unknown for me, but there aint bosses everywhere

5- You can play the game solo or you do count alot on others in playing , finishing Quests and +++++++ >>>>>>> "I m Warrior in KO so you can imagine xD "
    you can buff yourself as warrior, and you often go solo doing quest and stuff
    in instances you need to count on others, but you can do quest/grinding solo

6- You able to kill Big monsters solo too ? with tactics or something or you do need Heals I.E Killing TK u need buffs , heal , wolf like that so what you need in WOW to kill Boss like Talos TK .
    you can solo bosses and stuff yes..

7- How you make your money there and Farm , Could you please explain to me how good is Farming or making money/Items there " this part i would like in any game if its better than KO i am Good farmer in KO Bosses/Monsters , so please Explain to me how it works with good explanation "
    You grind for money, there is stuff you sell. and you get money from the mobs to

8- Archer in WOW is better than KO and can do good Damage , killing like other chars ?
    there is a "hunter" class for archer, they are better than in ko yes

Ayman4u

Yes, there is a couple of big citys to sell/buy/do stuff in

No anvil and no upgrades, you can get epics/blues/green/whites but you cant upgrade

There is world drops, normal mobs and bosses. some of them got nice drop % but some dont, and to get drops you got into instances!

There are like 20 zones(haven't counted) and they are big, there aint bosses in every zone but there is almost instances
    in every zone. the respawn/% is unknown for me, but there aint bosses everywhere

you can buff yourself as warrior, and you often go solo doing quest and stuff
    in instances you need to count on others, but you can do quest/grinding solo

you can solo bosses and stuff yes..

You grind for money, there is stuff you sell. and you get money from the mobs to
    there is a "hunter" class for archer, they are better than in ko yes[/b]

ty for your replying was hoping for some Details with SS too if you can Please so i can feel the diffrence xD

Waiting for more replies too ! "Detailed Plx "

onewhoknows

WoW's method of selling items is alot better than knight onlines imo.

They have an auction house, so you can put stuff up for x amount of time (30 mins, 2 hours, 6 hours, 8 hours, 24 hours), and you can still play the game while you're selling things.

Or, you can simply logout and get rested exp while you sell items, and when something sells you get a message at your inbox with gold inside (that you can pick up at any inn), or when it expires it sends it back to you in a letter aswell.

No, there isn't weapon upgrading - but there is enchanting (adding stats to the item).

Gold and everything is real easy to farm for, plus you can run instances and stuff aswell to get money.

And the archer class in WoW is hunter, which is quite baller and overpowered I must say, they get pet's to go out and keep agro while you can pummel it with arrows. That kicks knight onlines ass.

Ayman4u

WoW's method of selling items is alot better than knight onlines imo.

They have an auction house, so you can put stuff up for x amount of time (30 mins, 2 hours, 6 hours, 8 hours, 24 hours), and you can still play the game while you're selling things.

Or, you can simply logout and get rested exp while you sell items, and when something sells you get a message at your inbox with gold inside (that you can pick up at any inn), or when it expires it sends it back to you in a letter aswell.
    No, there isn't weapon upgrading - but there is enchanting (adding stats to the item).

Gold and everything is real easy to farm for, plus you can run instances and stuff aswell to get money.

And the archer class in WoW is hunter, which is quite baller and overpowered I must say, they get pet's to go out and keep agro while you can pummel it with arrows. That kicks knight onlines ass.[/b]

come on any SS to make me more excited ^^

onewhoknows

auction house

onewhoknows

hunter with pet

Ayman4u

hunter with pet[/b]
    Nice

but Hunter use Bows ?

also the Pet can Attack in PVE and PVP ?

- Show me SS with you or any1 killing a monster and show what it drop plx xD and is it like KO ?

Matador

Nice

but Hunter use Bows ?

also the Pet can Attack in PVE and PVP ?

- Show me SS with you or any1 killing a monster and show what it drop plx xD and is it like KO ?[/b]

hunters can use bow , gun or xbow

pets can attack in pvp pve

when u kill a monster box pops up like ko but unlike ko if more than 1 person needs it u click greed/need need = need badly greed = wouldnt mind but dont need pass = i dont want

Supr3m3

WoW owns KO anyday, nuff said. Go get it, play it, learn it, love it. B)

Edit: If you really wanna know what WoW is all about go to www.warcraftmovies.com and check out some PvE and PvP videos of your choice. That site has TONS of awesome videos to kill time with.

WoW owns KO anyday, nuff said. Go get it, play it, learn it, love it. B)

Edit: If you really wanna know what WoW is all about go to www.warcraftmovies.com and check out some PvE and PvP videos of your choice. That site has TONS of awesome videos to kill time with.[/b]

or you can go to the wow websites yourself and download and make a free 10 day acct to test it out. TBH a couple of screenshots arent gonna help explain anymore than what has already been said regarding your questions...