Grinding Spot

This is a discussion on Grinding Spot within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Wheres a good grinding spot for a level 29 rogue?...
Page: 1

Cant Think Of A Name

Default Grinding Spot

Wheres a good grinding spot for a level 29 rogue?

AleX

1000 needles Harpies

FatM4n

whats a good grinding spot for a lvl 32 druid alliance, talented as Balance?

AleX

lol...not sure sweety...Been a long time since I played alliance.

DragonFire

Originally posted by FatM4n
    Hm..32 is tough..I personally would go Darkshire...But if you feel lucky go do the beginning quests at the camp in STV..you might get ganked alot..but the xp is worth it..

FatM4n

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    Hm..32 is tough..I personally would go Darkshire...But if you feel lucky go do the beginning quests at the camp in STV..you might get ganked alot..but the xp is worth it..[/b]
    well now im nearly 33 but SVT whats area is that?

Sweet

Stranglethorn Vale, by Grom'gol Base Camp, take a zep from the Undercity or Orgimmar and you can get there...

EDIT: Just read you're alliance, oops I suppose you can take a ship from Ratchet to Booty Bay and make your way North, that might work... :wub:

FatM4n

Originally posted by Sweet
    Stranglethorn Vale, by Grom'gol Base Camp, take a zep from the Undercity or Orgimmar and you can get there...

EDIT: Just read you're alliance, oops * *I suppose you can take a ship from Ratchet to Booty Bay and make your way North, that might work... *:wub:
    Ty just turned 33 and now i be grinding at Grom'gol Base Camp for some days