Heads up in WoW buying

This is a discussion on Heads up in WoW buying within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Just a heads up, if a guy posts a armory link it's not allways real. Anyone can take anyones armory ...
Page: 1

Baxxor

Just a heads up, if a guy posts a armory link it's not allways real.
    Anyone can take anyones armory link and says "this is my char"

So, before trading ask for a ingame shot, tell em u want em to like scream "Wazza" or what ever
    Just demand a screen where u can see the char name or something, so they cant be scamming.

Just a heads up, cause i can see alot of threads but none ever puts a screen shot in em

HiyaImBest

Goodie, should stick this one!

Any idiot who would pay someone without actually verifying anything past armory deserves to be fucked over. I mean fuck, I can give them a random password that doesn't even work if they are that idiotic.

Baxxor

Any idiot who would pay someone without actually verifying anything past armory deserves to be fucked over. I mean fuck, I can give them a random password that doesn't even work if they are that idiotic.[/b]

true, but always nice to warn the people who aint as smart as we are

Ainelover

Baxxor 1 mistake, Photoshop exist, and some people are rly good at it, and its not hard to fake a SS ; )

Baxxor

Baxxor 1 mistake, Photoshop exist, and some people are rly good at it, and its not hard to fake a SS ; )[/b]

one misstake?

everone aint elite at photoshop mate, so a ss helps more than u think

gl on a random nub trying to draw ogrimmar or iron forge.
    Sure, u can photshop the /yell thingie but you can see if it's fake or not if you know what to look for

Banned

one misstake?

everone aint elite at photoshop mate, so a ss helps more than u think

gl on a random nub trying to draw ogrimmar or iron forge.
    Sure, u can photshop the /yell thingie but you can see if it's fake or not if you know what to look for[/b]

Don't need to be good with photoshop, as we know WoW's UI is customisable, just put a black and strong background, then say

"Hola Felas" with a free 2 play ( 3 days to play for free ) account then pick a SS of a Full T6 baba killing illidan replace a line in the chat box and you won a perfect made fake SS.

And don't tell me "oh nice and guess how he knows this", we made a fucking ammount of fake SS in my guild, for example :

Ferkan ( a man ) : I'm gay olilol²
    So easy to fake people, WoW isn't like KO, if you want to trade your wow account, just give your account / password to the guy who wants to buy it, what can he do with this lol ? delet your items ? then 5mins later you pm a GM then you say "Hola felas, i got hacked roll back plax" and 2 hours later you got everything back.