Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

help me with pally gear

This is a discussion on help me with pally gear within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Let me explain this for you... Pally's tanking are alot mana dependable. They do not have gear to get them ...
Page: 2

:pic:

Let me explain this for you... Pally's tanking are alot mana dependable. They do not have gear to get them the mana they need to hold aggro and have 490 def. rating. So basically they are the worse tanks in game. I would say for a pally a heroic run would be a huge challenge. Even if he gathers all the Kara tanking gear. So pallys have 2 choices : best one be holy spec or try to be ret for PvE but not alot of guilds alow dps pallys in their raids.[/b]

http://files.filefront.com/Karazhanwmv/;83...;/fileinfo.html

owned, 1 pally MT sucks ? so what about 10 pallys clearing kara?

Baxxor

just got to say, a pala can be a good tank sure but he can never be as good as a Warrior
    If they both got the best gear for their class(in tanking) pala cant be as good as a Warrior, cause the pala needs
    alot better gear than the warrior to compete with him

and 10 palas clearing kara, sure they can clear it but cant they do it as fast as u normally do? No they cant
    and pala for dps is just crap, they dont hit hard.
    Druid for dps is nice tho, i got dc once when we did nightbane around 30% and only 1 warrior, 2 palas and a druid left
    The druid dps:ed down around 20-30% himself and the palas healed, and the warrior was ofc MT
    If we would have a pala instead i dont think we could have done it that fast since pala sucks at dps...

prot pallys r good as prot warrs ive allready seen pally tanking vashj/illidan an they didnt rslly had any prob and as far as i can see theres not many prot pallys but when u find 1 u stick him to friend list becoz he tanked better then any other warr did >.>

sure they may not have as much as hp/armor and hell they dont have rage but they still awesome at tanking an they arent worse then warrs at all

Fag

Pay attention at the talent ardent defender that warriors dont have.. As you can see the tankadins % of survivability is much higher than warriors..

Ainelover

they arent best healing gear ingame, if they were Priest would be a useless class since as Shadow priest they sux in PvE and if pala were better healers u wouldnt need priests either.

i bet u like 2k healings in 1.5 sec right an costs like 200 mana ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12