hi all

This is a discussion on hi all within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; im a pretty active player in ko (warrior lvl 80 diez) and i might be interested in playing wow now ...
Page: 1

im a pretty active player in ko (warrior lvl 80 diez) and i might be interested in playing wow now any advices where to start and if anybody knows me (tyrano) maybe i can join you to play this game seems cool as i saw a girl at school playing it

justdutch

its a pretty coowl game i did it
    it is much easier to lvl ther cause you do so much quest and then you go lvl up fast
    ther are dungeons called instance you can get good gear from ther
    and you can choise from much more differnce characters to play and you can choise "talents" (that start on lvl10)
    so you can make from a warrior a warrior who juse 2 handed waepons or duel 1 hand or a tank
    the max lvl is 70 and on lvl70 you must get better gear to pk (ther its called pvp)
    and then its hard to get full epic (epic is the best gear) and that bored me fast and then i sold my account ther

hArLy

im a pretty active player in ko (warrior lvl 80 diez) and i might be interested in playing wow now any advices where to start and if anybody knows me (tyrano) maybe i can join you to play this game seems cool as i saw a girl at school playing it[/b]
    yo tambien pls xD sorry for spanish

ZumieZ

i just started too im a lvl 26 in Cairne its a new server nd a so fukkin full one which is a good thing US btw if u wanna play there just pm me
    Oxll

PS: im Undead Rogue

a lot of former AHM/OutKasteD and Infinity members (Paddy, Arrogant, Dan, Doc, Rent, Kotte, Paul etc) play on Jaedenar (pvp ofc and horde ofc). I used to play there too and I am actually thinking to give it a second shot soon

EDIT: who was actually cool? WOW or the girl ?

Dragonfaire

a lot of former AHM/OutKasteD and Infinity members (Paddy, Arrogant, Dan, Doc, Rent, Kotte, Paul etc) play on Jaedenar (pvp ofc and horde ofc). I used to play there too and I am actually thinking to give it a second shot soon

EDIT: who was actually cool? WOW or the girl ? [/b]
    You forgot me. :'(

Edit: Also he forgot to say we play on EU server.

You forgot me. :'(

Edit: Also he forgot to say we play on EU server.[/b]
    I didnt know you were stil playing!!!!

Otherwise your name would have been the first of the list!

Dragonfaire

I didnt know you were stil playing!!!!

Otherwise your name would have been the first of the list![/b]
    Actually we haven't been playing lately. We were playing Cabal. BUT Thomas has decided we will be playing again.

Razyrfist

Great game with great players. Holler at me if you are horde on Kargath server if u decide to play.

Baxxor

Actually we haven't been playing lately. We were playing Cabal. BUT Thomas has decided we will be playing again.[/b]
    Yay dragon back on WoW h34r:
    (im Manes on Jaedenar)
    I kinda stopped playing to, gonna start again tho... was gonna play Conan but that game sucked(tryed my friends account, so saved me some money there )
    Nice graphics, but shitty that you have to stand still when you attack.. and some other stuff :unsure:

EU Jaedenar is a great server, lots of old KO people there

ZumieZ

WoW is fine , as other said its a very entertaining game , but its not easy to lvl up its just that there are so many quests , the PVP system is not bad , KO has the best :/ Give it a shot its worth it , Its cheaper than KO Im only lvl 43 rogue

I recommend playing a rogue as your first char or Hunter cuz, Warrior is so fukkin boring -_- nd other cloth classes are fruit cakes in PVP when ur a beginner ^^

im in Cairne Btw its the newest server nd its mad full

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

it's easy to get lvl 70 and gold farming is easy as hell. Atm I'm using my lvl 48 miner to make money, I can make 100 - 200 gold in less than 30 minutes :P

Razyrfist

it's easy to get lvl 70 and gold farming is easy as hell. Atm I'm using my lvl 48 miner to make money, I can make 100 - 200 gold in less than 30 minutes :P[/b]
    Tell me where the hell you mine at. I have a level 64 miner and its hard for me to find ore in the outlands.

Dragonfaire

(im Manes on Jaedenar)
    I kinda stopped playing to, gonna start again tho... was gonna play Conan but that game sucked(tryed my friends account, so saved me some money there )
    Nice graphics, but shitty that you have to stand still when you attack.. and some other stuff :unsure:

EU Jaedenar is a great server, lots of old KO people there [/b]
    Manes I changed my name to Cuppycake. So let me know when you are on !

(im Manes on Jaedenar)

EU Jaedenar is a great server, lots of old KO people there [/b]

Lesser realm!!!!!! :P (free bump from a bored guy) :/