Honor System?

This is a discussion on Honor System? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I can not figure out the honor sytem at all. I been pvping alot and I cant seem to get ...
Page: 1

sicatrix

Default Honor System?

I can not figure out the honor sytem at all. I been pvping alot and I cant seem to get any, well pvping the BG. Also the new arena just came out about an hour ago, someone explain this a bit also?

bull

you dont get anything when you do the arena right now, it's just for fun. honor is from getting kills, winning, etc. and you use the honor as a currency to buy pvp gear. along with the tokens you get.

You get honor now in the exact same way as you did pre-patch, except for token turn ins, which now don't give rep and honor. You gain honor at 1/10th the rate as you would have pre-patch, meaning if you want the full Warlord set for your class, you will need around 96, 000 honor total, which would have been around 1, 000, 000 before. Honor is also cumulative now, and is only depleted as you spend on items. Best part of this is that in 2 weeks of hardcore pvp, I can have almost all the items I wanted without having to pvp for 9 weeks :P

Baxxor

to buy warlord stuff(or the bit lower equipment) you collect marks
    for thoose marks u can buy the gear but u also gotto have honor

U collect honor and marks to buy equipment and/or weap/mount

sicatrix

Yea I found that out the other day, working on saving up for a grand marshal weapon. Doesn't seem to hard to get it lol, for how insane the dmg and stuff on it is.