Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For The Horde Achievement Completed

This is a discussion on For The Horde Achievement Completed within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Grouping up before raiding last Alliance king. Some of the lads who completed the quests. Showing off the reward! Unfortunately ...
Page: 1

Grouping up before raiding last Alliance king.

Some of the lads who completed the quests. Showing off the reward!

Unfortunately i myself need Ironforge ;< since i was sleeping when he was downed... Took around 16 hours to complete them all with breaks between

Manilas

Grats man

I&#39;m doing the little acheivements before trying those harder ones.

yeh man nice, u have a pretty succesful raid guild, cause on my server no one has done it, horde tried to do stormwind twice but chose really bad times to do it (connection issues). so half of them died before realizing it. :lol: and yeh im with manilas, ive been exploring/doing all classic dungeons, ive got about 900 achievement points so far. (playing Garaad ret pally full time now. been raiding to get a epic tank set. and i have ZA/bage gear healing set) just so i can have all 3 sets lol.

Manilas

ive got about 900 achievement points so far.[/b]
    Hehe, I got like 1500 XD

But I&#39;d so wish we could use flyers now out of outlands, this is taking forever doing these acheivements. Just getting the exploration of Azeroth took me 2 days (could of taken less if it wasn&#39;t for lag also, damn servers <_< :angry: )

Banned

Gratz on beaing first in the world...of warcraft.

Explain more about the achievments,what do you have to do?

My friend was walking for liek 4 hours just exporing the map for achievments lol.

Manilas

Gratz on beaing first in the world...of warcraft.

Explain more about the achievments,what do you have to do?

My friend was walking for liek 4 hours just exporing the map for achievments lol.[/b]
    Basically, acheivements is implemented to show off to your wow comrades that you experienced more of the game then them. It&#39;s mostly for personal ego but there are some acheivements that gives you rewards. Most of them just gives you titles though.

Kill 50 rookery whelps within 15 seconds awards you the title : Jenkins = (Your character name here) Jenkins
    Having 50 mounts awards you with a mount. The Albino Drake.

Boyce

nerd tbh

Kil&#39;jaeden pugged. Game Over cya in wotlk.

lol manilas, yeh it didnt take record in my achievement list of a lot! of shit i did before that achievemnt, it added gruuls, but it didnt add ZA, Mags, or any of the herorics i completed. and i havent dont any herorics since new patch just b/c none of them drop shit. but yeh ive got 1100 now, give me about another 2-4 days and ill have 1500, flying through the easy ones lol. still got like 6 classic dungeons to do, and about 20 maps to fill out >.<. i dont think its ego. i think achievments was extremely fun and challeging, im only 2 events away from "The Hallowed" title, (the rotten hallow, and GNERD rage is the 2 i got left to do.) i want that title more than any of them. just b/c of no real reason, just like it. :lol:

Banned

Kil&#39;jaeden pugged. Game Over cya in wotlk.[/b]
    This rly make me think about the gituar hero episode of southpark xd

This rly make me think about the gituar hero episode of southpark xd[/b]
    No idea what happends in that episode :P i never watched southpark xD if ur trying to point out that im some kinda geek then i think ur wrong :P cause i play 4-5 hours a week

yes RW he was, i dont watch southpark either, but i have seen that episode b/c it was pretty funny. they are playing guitar non stop to get 1 million points, when they finally do it, you hear a voice say "you have done it, you have reached 1 million points, you....are....FAGS" then it just fades out. and the kids are like "wtf"
    lol
    was pretty funny, but yeh he saying ur a geek
    :lol:
    which is kinda retarded to say on a forum about games anyway, cause obviously we are all here b/c we play video games. who can say anyone is better or worse than another? lol

also to add i like the mounts, look better than the gay ass white polar bear mount(the one u get from paperviewing blizzcon) i didnt get it but 1 person on my server did, looks gay as hell.

Ye but i play 4-5 hours a week xD cant see how thats geekish. Its all bout how you spend ur time. And ofc Skill/Teamplay/Dedication

only reason i would call someone else geekish is if they didnt have a job, didnt go to school, and played 12 hours+ a day, other than that im no better, i play 4 hours a day maxiumin. havent played wow for 3 days, havent felt like it. im at work atm lol, on break and im on this site 1: its not blocked by our firewall lol, 2: its nice way to pass a few minutes browsing the topics.
    so calling people geeks on a game forum is pointless in every way. but yeh. i do need to start working on my achievement more, and just get some more badges before expansion just to be ready, ive only got 40 (just spent some on ret gear). but ive had my epic flyer for a while now but i gotta stop spending money on useless shit. bad habbit.

Kil&#39;jaeden pugged. Game Over cya in wotlk.[/b]
    Sunwell was around for about a half year before the recent patch, and around 300 guilds downed KJ at that point. Less than a month after the patch, another 1,000 guilds downed him xD Numbers are based off of things like Bosskillers and WowJutsu so it doesn&#39;t include pugs and is probably missing a handful of recent kills.

I enjoy it though. Started playing wow late and never thought I&#39;d get to see some of the content I&#39;m seeing.

That is an amazing accomplishment though. Horde pretty much dominate our server so when the top horde guild came into stormwind to give the king a shot they didn&#39;t have to deal with any alliance bothering them. They did however have their full sunwell geared prot warrior get two shot by him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast