Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

For The Horde Achievement Completed

This is a discussion on For The Horde Achievement Completed within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Sunwell was around for about a half year before the recent patch, and around 300 guilds downed KJ at that ...
Page: 2

Sunwell was around for about a half year before the recent patch, and around 300 guilds downed KJ at that point. Less than a month after the patch, another 1,000 guilds downed him xD Numbers are based off of things like Bosskillers and WowJutsu so it doesn't include pugs and is probably missing a handful of recent kills.

I enjoy it though. Started playing wow late and never thought I'd get to see some of the content I'm seeing.

That is an amazing accomplishment though. Horde pretty much dominate our server so when the top horde guild came into stormwind to give the king a shot they didn't have to deal with any alliance bothering them. They did however have their full sunwell geared prot warrior get two shot by him.[/b]
    95% of the ppl on my server had downed KJ b4 they nerfed all raids. We pugged him after nerf with alts in green gear :P

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

95% of the ppl on my server had downed KJ b4 they nerfed all raids. We pugged him after nerf with alts in green gear :P[/b]
    yeah right and I'm a cow. Mooo~~ ?

Ainelover

poor people who still were progressing in SW, now they did it with 30% hp nerf on bosses. pre bc flash back ; ]

95% of the ppl on my server had downed KJ b4 they nerfed all raids. We pugged him after nerf with alts in green gear :P[/b]
    pugging it in greens i believe... i have completed KJ on my shaman with some blues

but 95% of the people on your server DID NOT down KJ before raids nerfs.. it was the least killed boss in the world

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12