finally after 3rd wipe :/

This is a discussion on finally after 3rd wipe :/ within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

[/b]
    now attack Alexstrasza!

now attack Alexstrasza![/b]
    i tried too.. i saw a diff dragon pop up im like wtf? theres more

we burned him through the first phase extremely fast.. think we had 6 dead on phase 3

this one ele shammy was doing 7k dps for phase 1 and 2...

Banned Senior Member

sparks = your best friend. the more range you have the better for after phase 1. You can still attack him when he goes into the air and talks for ahwile, so if you have all your range run into a 2-3 spark cluster on the ground, you can get him down another 15-20% before the scions come which makes phase 3 take no time at all

sparks = your best friend. the more range you have the better for after phase 1. You can still attack him when he goes into the air and talks for ahwile, so if you have all your range run into a 2-3 spark cluster on the ground, you can get him down another 15-20% before the scions come which makes phase 3 take no time at all[/b]
    ya.. i was in charge of pulling the sparks and such so i rarely dps that fight.. but ya we had 3 sparks on ground at a time altho i think its still only 100% more dmg.. but we got him to 30% before he flew away

in 10 man i was doing 6k dps and we had 2 spark buffs together only once. i never got the chance to do 25 man malygos maybe i will in maelstrom :P