How can i stop my pet from prowling?

This is a discussion on How can i stop my pet from prowling? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I recently tamed one of those lvl 37 shadow panters that prowl (stealth), but everytime i try to make her ...
Page: 1

StaticBlaze1

I recently tamed one of those lvl 37 shadow panters that prowl (stealth), but everytime i try to make her visible again, after 10 seconds she gets back to prowl.

Whats the problem u might ask? Prowl takes away 50% of the pets movement, and when i use aspect of the cheetah my pet cant keep up cause of prowl.

Help me plx babas :P

cpo4

i dont think you can change it besides geting a new pet. NOt sure though. I just got my hunter to lvl 12 tonight and have a boar

V8savillem

Just make sure that prowl isnt on auto cast and u should be OK. To turn auto cast off, left click on the prowl icon.

StaticBlaze1

Just make sure that prowl isnt on auto cast and u should be OK. To turn auto cast off, left click on the prowl icon.[/b]
    Thank you very much

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

You can unlearn pet skills at a pet trainer, there usually found besides hunter trainers.
    prowls not really all that useful, claw,bite, and dash are a good combo for cats.

StaticBlaze1

the above guy already taught me how to stop it from auto casting so its gonna be usefull now when hunting horde

TY

The guy above you has a name <_<

Tuga ys come back ko

StaticBlaze1

The guy above you has a name <_<

Tuga ys come back ko[/b]
    Sorry baba, didnt remember his name, sorry V8savillem

WoW > Ko