i tried play WoW...

This is a discussion on i tried play WoW... within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; it was cool for a few days but i just couldn't get into it.. i like KO alot better and ...
Page: 1

waytogofranko

it was cool for a few days but i just couldn't get into it.. i like KO alot better and i don't know why. i just cant find a game i enjoy more than KO even though ko is a whole lot more inferior to wow witheveryone everyone dupes/babashops/koxp ex bug

i wish there was a ko that run by a company like blizzard

FrEaK

nope

Ainelover

it was cool for a few days but i just couldn't get into it.. i like KO alot better and i don't know why. i just cant find a game i enjoy more than KO even though ko is a whole lot more inferior to wow witheveryone everyone dupes/babashops/koxp ex bug

i wish there was a ko that run by a company like blizzard[/b]

ur like me, like hack n slash mmorpg =), who the hell got time for running around doing quest all days anyways? for like 450 exp it takes 5 hour to complete the quest =D better just grind then -.-

ye, blizzard on KOL, would be pretty good, gamecards of premium in store so i dont have to get bugged CnB acc all the time -,-

<3, active gms, 24/7 support , no koxp, no dupe , goodgun only =)

:pic:

ya well havent started wow but seems every game i play i prefer ko XD

ShadowBane

ya well havent started wow but seems every game i play i prefer ko XD[/b]
    Same thing,i tested at least 100 MMO&#39;s in the past 2 years and there always that thing that make me say "But KO better"...Like if all other MMO&#39;s had always that thing that KO had and that they didn&#39;t.

gyrn

KO no longer has what it used to have. KO once had a decent english speaking community and the ability to provoke a large group monsters and aoe them. That made KO better than any other on the planet. They turned the mage into the weakest char in the game and took away provoke because their world wasn&#39;t big enough for it and now it is just like any other game. I am playing WOW right now and I am loving it. No pms... I fack your mother oke. No Aga. No Baba. Just english speaking players. Tons of things to do and you can grind if you want too. As a matter of fact you can grind all the way to 60. I do quests that take 5 mins and I get 800 to 1000 xp and I only need 13k to go up a lvl. In some places I could kill monsters for 100xp and just kill 1300 of them just like in KO and it would be the same damn thing as KO.
    You can also throw in the fact that there are no dupe wipes, 24 hour tech support, very few bugs, and no macroing.

budsofglory1

KO no longer has what it used to have. KO once had a decent english speaking community and the ability to provoke a large group monsters and aoe them. That made KO better than any other on the planet. They turned the mage into the weakest char in the game and took away provoke because their world wasn&#39;t big enough for it and now it is just like any other game. I am playing WOW right now and I am loving it. No pms... I fack your mother oke. No Aga. No Baba. Just english speaking players. Tons of things to do and you can grind if you want too. As a matter of fact you can grind all the way to 60. I do quests that take 5 mins and I get 800 to 1000 xp and I only need 13k to go up a lvl. In some places I could kill monsters for 100xp and just kill 1300 of them just like in KO and it would be the same damn thing as KO.
    You can also throw in the fact that there are no dupe wipes, 24 hour tech support, very few bugs, and no macroing.[/b]

+10 to that. i started wow about 8 months ago I also couldnt really get into it, but one day ko was down all day so i played wow and started to love it. i already have my main to 68 and a couple alts in the mid 40s. with ko i would have NEVER got past 62 in the fact that i would die atleast once a day lose all my exp that took WEEKS to obtain. PK SUCKS becuase if your not 75+ in cz your gonna get murked.atleast in wow i can fight with people my own level or a few above or below. I dont care WOW PWNS Ko to the ground on anything. btw i wasted 10 months playing KO. my advice; quit ko now if you PAY for it...btw i have NOT met ONE SINGLE NON ENGLISH SPEAKER!TURK FREE FOR ME!

Pwner4Last

Yeah i like wow alot more too. Mainly beacuse the players there are more mature :P If you ask some1 for help they will mostly likely help you with it And every1 is friendly and funny. Well not Chinse power lvl ppl they suck ass

If you&#39;re doing quests that give 450 exp and take 5 hours, you&#39;re not questing efficiently. The best way to level is do quests that require lots of grinding (kills, drops, etc), prefferably ones that are closest and tending to those quests in an efficient order. I usually kill everything on my way in the middle of questing it which yields me a LOT of in-between quest exp. Grinding is fairly efficient for low levels, but later on it becomes much better to quest and grind, and prefferably do quests that require a whole lot of grinding, for obvious reasons.

Road

Yeah WoW is different. 1-10 in wow can take up to 5 hours (like wtf) if you don&#39;t know what you&#39;re doing. This game focuses ALOT more on the lower lvls. Right off the bat you&#39;ll notice everything is quest based and the game is realistic in that you need to take out the mobs w/o pots mostly. That&#39;s the part that sucks though and there are those quests that you&#39;ll die 12u418327u4-21 times on. You can always just move on though. If you think a quest is going to take you a long time just don&#39;t do it. That&#39;s mostly how this game works.

A good comparison is this:

In ko game doesn&#39;t start until you are 60.

In WoW game starts at lvl 10.

The problem with KO is that there isn&#39;t much of a game after you&#39;ve reached 60. Things to do wise, no, but the quality of the 1-2 main things to do in KO post 60 is awesome, like amassing ridiculous amounts of np and being in great clans because of your np and what not. With WoW, the game takes on a completely new direction at 60, or 70 now, with the exception of farming and other crap and PvP is not a necessity at all. The PvP is awesome but it&#39;s more of another path to take as opposed to the path to take like in KO, which is what I miss so much about it. Nothing quite like recognition for our valiance from a digital community! Eh either way, ranking in arena at the moment is bringing me great joy in WoW, I&#39;ve had the pleasure of fighting some really talented people and the game is so content rich I will be busy for a long time.

If any diez or ares people I know are on USWoW Destromath, and want to have some fun, let me know.