Im Stepping To The Adventure.

This is a discussion on Im Stepping To The Adventure. within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Heyy, Well after playing several of my friends account and trials. I decided to play WoW. I got a bunch ...
Page: 1

ShadowBane

Heyy,
    Well after playing several of my friends account and trials.
    I decided to play WoW.
    I got a bunch of questions,hope you guys could answer them

1.My European friend gived me his account,I'm Canadian,so was wondering,is dis dat bad for me to play on EU servers.Basically if Europe got +6h.basically the question is when do Europeans disconnect from WoW? xD Weird question huh,its just to kno if i'll be the only one playing on the server cuz of my timezone.

2.I'm planning on doing a Shaman,but weirdly most shaman I saw are using Hammer o_O,I mean arnt shaman a magic-user(staff,wand) class?I wanna be the chain lightning shaman kind,ya know? xD

3.The servers,Basically I wanna play on a Populated PvP Server.So by statistics or something,someknoes what the MostPopulateEuropePvPServer?

Thats all I guess.
    Thx in advance
    See ya^^

Baxxor

1.My European friend gived me his account,I'm Canadian,so was wondering,is dis dat bad for me to play on EU servers.Basically if Europe got +6h.basically the question is when do Europeans disconnect from WoW? xD Weird question huh,its just to kno if i'll be the only one playing on the server cuz of my timezone.
    Well, as you say we are 6h + in time zones and it can be quite hard to get a group/friends playing with you at that time
    try aiming for US or what ever?

2.I'm planning on doing a Shaman,but weirdly most shaman I saw are using Hammer o_O,I mean arnt shaman a magic-user(staff,wand) class?I wanna be the chain lightning shaman kind,ya know? xD
    You use a mace or a dagger i think, staff and wand is for mages/priests
    Chain lightning shamans = elemental shamans(they pew pew!)

3.The servers,Basically I wanna play on a Populated PvP Server.So by statistics or something,someknoes what the MostPopulateEuropePvPServer?
    well if you just look up when your gonna create a char there stands "Low", "medium" or "high" so it's just to take one with
    "high" then there should be alot of people
    there aren't alot of the "most populated.." cause people are pretty much spread out, but look for "high" and "pvp" and your good to go

Fag

2.I'm planning on doing a Shaman,but weirdly most shaman I saw are using Hammer o_O,I mean arnt shaman a magic-user(staff,wand) class?I wanna be the chain lightning shaman kind,ya know? xD[/b]
    Um.. There are hammers/daggers that add spell dmg/healing
    Shamans can use staves too but staves are 2 handed, so they use caster hammers with shield mostly..

Affenotto

I play on a Pacific time server and Im eastern and those few hours make it harder for me to raid, so 6+ would be extremely difficult

Shaman are either melee/enhance shamans (best for leveling) which use maces, axes, daggers and shields, or they can be Elemental which they use w/e weapon has the stats they want and usually a shield w/ it if possible, and the third choice is restoration which is the same as elemental except your stacking healing gear to heal. The wand slot that is open on casters for shamans is replaced for a totem spot which is a special trinket you get at higher levels (cant think of one lower level one)

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php allows you to see the population and make up of server

ShadowBane

Thanks for all of your answer.
    I guess i'll have to get used to the +6h.
    Right now its not that bad,I still get AlteracValley raids easly at midnight canada

daromeo

shammys can be casters and can be melee, depends what u choose. they're fun in both tho.and great healers too.