iRogue!

This is a discussion on iRogue! within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Hey all! Okay it my 3rd day on Euro-WoW as a lv.13 Human Rogue on Sylvanas[PvP] and i got some ...
Page: 1

ShadowBane

Hey all!

Okay it my 3rd day on Euro-WoW as a lv.13 Human Rogue on Sylvanas[PvP] and i got some questions!

1.I just got enchanted my 2 wep with Beastslaying(red glow) for 50s each,is it a ripp off?

2.I just downloaded a MOD and wonder how to make it work?!

3.I just bought the sword mastery and i currently have dual sword..was wondering if i have a Dagger+Sword will i be able to Backstab?

4.Who play on Sylvanas =0

5.I know as a human I whould have better luck having a Horse at lv.40 cuz i'll probably be exalted with SW,but im feeling more like having a BlackTiger and was wondering is it really long to get exalted with Darnassus?Is it worth the boredome of doing a lot of quest for Darnassus?

That about all^^Get ur keyboard working!

:pic:

1. every serv has it own prices

2.copy an paste ur mod files into ur interface file that is in the game files than make file called addon unless u allready have it

3. u must use dagger on main hand for using backstab/ambush.... just go sword spec for lvling if u wanne pvp at high lvls maybe than change dagg spec

4. dunno

5. as human u dont need be axlated with ur 'race' (human) to get ur mount and about being axlated with nation at lvl 40 is impposible, some ppl i know r 70 an doesnt have axlated >.>

KalaBunga Senior Member

Hey all!

Okay it my 3rd day on Euro-WoW as a lv.13 Human Rogue on Sylvanas[PvP] and i got some questions!

1.I just got enchanted my 2 wep with Beastslaying(red glow) for 50s each,is it a ripp off?

3.I just bought the sword mastery and i currently have dual sword..was wondering if i have a Dagger+Sword will i be able to Backstab?

5.I know as a human I whould have better luck having a Horse at lv.40 cuz i'll probably be exalted with SW,but im feeling more like having a BlackTiger and was wondering is it really long to get exalted with Darnassus?Is it worth the boredome of doing a lot of quest for Darnassus?

That about all^^Get ur keyboard working![/b]
    1. depens on the server like said before.
    2.copy the mod to your iterfancefolder/addons then start game ( the mod must be up to date)
    3.if you have a dagger in main hand and sword if ofhand you will.
    4. I dont play anymore.
    5.It takes quite some time or alot of G to get exalted but fastet way to get a tiger go pvp and get a BlackWar Tiger,

6. Goodluck in the future

ShadowBane

1. depens on the server like said before.
    2.copy the mod to your iterfancefolder/addons then start game ( the mod must be up to date)
    3.if you have a dagger in main hand and sword if ofhand you will.
    4. I dont play anymore.
    5.It takes quite some time or alot of G to get exalted but fastet way to get a tiger go pvp and get a BlackWar Tiger,

6. Goodluck in the future[/b]
    \

Thanks for the help guys!

As for the BlackWar tiger i went to the Champion Hall something like that and they were asking some Honor point for the LV.60 one,so is it the same system for the lv.40?I mean we got to explain me lol,just go PvP?What you mean,when you kill someone you get some kind of "PvP money"?I did some Warsong Gulch lately and only thing i get when killing someone is "Remove Insigna"

Oh well im fcuked up :P

PathosOdin

- 50s each isn't bad. When you lvl higher and higher, you'll get g's easy(questing from 60-70 will get you over 3000g).
    - Nope.
    - As long as the dagger is in the main hand.
    - Not me.
    - Getting exaulted with your nation is nearly impossible, I'm a lvl 70 rogue and not even exaulted with Darnassus.

ShadowBane

- 50s each isn't bad. When you lvl higher and higher, you'll get g's easy(questing from 60-70 will get you over 3000g).
    - Nope.
    - As long as the dagger is in the main hand.
    - Not me.
    - Getting exaulted with your nation is nearly impossible, I'm a lvl 70 rogue and not even exaulted with Darnassus.[/b]
    Yea ok i just have to understand that "Just PvP to get the Blackwar tiger"

As for the AddOns..3 letters....W.T.F :mellow:

KalaBunga Senior Member

not really my acount was before lvl 60 1k rep ahway from exalted wiht SW espacly wiht humans its easier to get rep with a factoin

ShadowBane

not really my acount was before lvl 60 1k rep ahway from exalted wiht SW espacly wiht humans its easier to get rep with a factoin [/b]
    Someone know for my AddOn prob?(look SS)

as for mount... u need do the warsong/arathi/ and altrec and get 30 stones from each.... every time ur nation won aBG u get 3 stones if u lose u get only 1 the mount is only for lvl 60 and u need as well as have 150 riding skill witch means u got a pay to normal riding trainer 540g ^^

click "use out of date addons". if it still doesn't work, then try to find a newer version. I use energywatch and stunwatch myself and they work fine.

And yeah getting the marks for a pvp mount is easier than farming rep to exalted with a faction. I got the red skeletal pvp horse, cos i didnt like my chicken

50s is cheap for beastslaying, but i mean its a useless enchant. If you really have to enchant your weps then put +x weapon damage on your MH and fiery on your OH. they are both pretty cheap and good for lower levels. When you get to 70 just put +15 agility on both.

ShadowBane

click "use out of date addons". if it still doesn't work, then try to find a newer version. I use energywatch and stunwatch myself and they work fine.

And yeah getting the marks for a pvp mount is easier than farming rep to exalted with a faction. I got the red skeletal pvp horse, cos i didnt like my chicken

50s is cheap for beastslaying, but i mean its a useless enchant. If you really have to enchant your weps then put +x weapon damage on your MH and fiery on your OH. they are both pretty cheap and good for lower levels. When you get to 70 just put +15 agility on both.[/b]
    I will try that but the servers are currently down(i think?or my WoW(euro) is fcuked up).

As for the bestslaying i just did that for the glow =0 xD

Now im talking about the lv.40 Month,how to get them?what do u need to do?
    Answer to question:http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...ghtsabers.html

In other words i'll have to be Exalted with Darnassus as a Human to get the lv.40 Nightsaber...i think im gonna have to stick with the ugly-non-stylish poney...

yep u'll need the ugly horse till 60 .... got atm the undead horse.... gief wolf xD

as for weap ench atm my main(phantom blade) has icy chill and off has fiery =D