KO - WoW

This is a discussion on KO - WoW within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Trading my Level 70 warrior on KO for a Level 60 Hunter on a PvP server....
Page: 1

Default KO - WoW

Trading my Level 70 warrior on KO for a Level 60 Hunter on a PvP server.

raxxor

i can offer u a warrior tauren pvp server with forever payment that i pay the acc for u

Does it have epics?

raxxor

yes

Ainelover

hes a hacker u stupid arz

obej

i have lvl 60 hunter troll on Haomarush server (pvp) epic bow , epic mont and 3/8 epic set ..and best blue armor

wan trade?

Baxxor

Originally posted by raxxor
    i can offer u a warrior tauren pvp server with forever payment that i pay the acc for u
    damn u gotto be rich xD

or he is playing on private server lolz no rich ^^

Hells Kitchen

ive been told my a lot of friends that play wow, that to not give your KO stuff for WOW. The real owner of the account can always scam you if he wants there is nothing you can do about it. You cant change the sq/sa so therefore he will always know the full account info. You also cant change location of where that person lives and name etc. So all that person has to do is contact WOW and give him his info and cd key since he would still have it, and a picture ID scan it to them and boom there you go account back. Just isnt worth it imo, since its so easy to get the wow account back.

p.s its cheaper and would save you money if you just sell your KO account and lvl your wow account and pay someone on e-bay to lvl your accont to 60. saves you more times and atleast you get to learn the game as you lvl up from your own instead of playin wow already at 60.

FluB

You can change sq and sa but you have to call blizzard and send a copy of your cdkey.
    but the name and other stuff can't be changed i think

RoxaS

Hah, you dont have to send them a cd key, i changed all my info via phone.

Ainelover

ive been told my a lot of friends that play wow, that to not give your KO stuff for WOW. The real owner of the account can always scam you if he wants there is nothing you can do about it. You cant change the sq/sa so therefore he will always know the full account info. You also cant change location of where that person lives and name etc. So all that person has to do is contact WOW and give him his info and cd key since he would still have it, and a picture ID scan it to them and boom there you go account back. Just isnt worth it imo, since its so easy to get the wow account back.

p.s its cheaper and would save you money if you just sell your KO account and lvl your wow account and pay someone on e-bay to lvl your accont to 60. saves you more times and atleast you get to learn the game as you lvl up from your own instead of playin wow already at 60.

what a newb, u can transfer the char to ur own acc if u want, or buy a own acc in a store fro like 25USD then transfer the char u got to that acc, or change all information on the acc u got -,- and it is possible, + u cant scam cuz blizzard will ban u faster then hell

Baxxor

you can scam, cause selling/trading chars is illegal

they prob just lock the char or so