leveling guides

This is a discussion on leveling guides within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; hey i was wondering if anyone knows of any leveling guides i use to use one that was really good ...
Page: 1

r3wind

hey i was wondering if anyone knows of any leveling guides

i use to use one that was really good full description of quests and where to grind from 1-60 a long time ago but forgot it

alliance side.

Fag

So far i know only 2 of them.. Brian Kopp's and Joana's.. But you need to pay for them h34r:
    And most of ppl say it's total bs, you can lvl faster your self

Cronoh

So far i know only 2 of them.. Brian Kopp's and Joana's.. But you need to pay for them h34r:
    And most of ppl say it's total bs, you can lvl faster your self[/b]
    whoever you talked to was wrong. Joana's guide is amazing and works. I have used it and if you stick to it, you level much faster than any other ways.

Yun_Yuuzhan

I understand allahkazam has guides on it; some of them are actually helpful.

I get bored of questing so fast I usually just ended up grinding. It still goes a LOT faster than KO ever did. And there are so many quests in outlands for 60-70 you don't really need a guide, just thottbot or wowhead to look up the locations.

Cronoh

I understand allahkazam has guides on it; some of them are actually helpful.

I get bored of questing so fast I usually just ended up grinding. It still goes a LOT faster than KO ever did. And there are so many quests in outlands for 60-70 you don't really need a guide, just thottbot or wowhead to look up the locations.[/b]
    holy crap, yun yuuzhan, like from super old times, i think i remember you (if its the same guy) this is CRONOH aka Hawt maybe i forget when i played with you

btw. the guide is great for grinding to 60, outlands is easy

Aqu

Joanas guide is awesome, using it to level a horde pally atm. Got to 40 in a week.

Yeah you have to pay, but equally if you check ANY torrent site it will be there and voilá, free :P

Fag

hmm this 1 is diffrent then i have O.o
    Just wonder how to open it

EDIT: Nvm lol i was too stupid to read the readme

r3wind

awesome guides ChanTicO, thanks bro.

hmm this 1 is diffrent then i have O.o
    Just wonder how to open it

EDIT: Nvm lol i was too stupid to read the readme[/b]
    they're the newest updates...