LOL watch this! pretty neat stuff.

This is a discussion on LOL watch this! pretty neat stuff. within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; http://www.warcraftmovies.com/stream.php?i...tream=Filefront 'nuff said...
Page: 1

b1gshow

The guys they fought did not evn heard of LoS and had crap team setup to face 4 ele shammies.

Baxxor

he is using some kinda program witch does that all shamans uses the same spells at the same time
    give me 4 frost mages and that program and i can do the same thing...(just with lag ofc)

Thats was fuckign awesome

peter

naw if you click on his profile on warcraftmovies.com then you can see that his desk has 4 screens on it and he has 4 pc's setup right beside him and he programs everything to do 1 thing. it wil lbe easier with shammies than frost mages or any mage because shammies can chain heal and chain lightning so its even more op. and for the team setup the other guys had, that shammy got 2k + ratings somehow so in doesnt really matter what the team setting is when you're getting blasted 4 times by lightning plus the shocks etc hahaah.

Aqu

Theres a bloke on our server, a level 70 blood elf paladin.

He always runs around with 4 level 70 blood elf priests in identical gear all obviously using some program to make them use the same spells at the same time.

Kinda makes you think, whats the point.

Ainelover

nice one