Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My twink Pally pvp.

This is a discussion on My twink Pally pvp. within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMQnXotWcrE Made in 3 days. xD Enjoy. h34r:...
Page: 1

PaPaSmurF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMQnXotWcrE
    Made in 3 days. xD
    Enjoy.
    h34r:

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Clicker h34r:

PaPaSmurF

Clicker h34r:[/b]
    ^.^

HiyaImBest

I dont get clickers, whats the problem bindings some keys, tho I especially dont get why you click HoJ when you could just place it on keybinding "1"...

PaPaSmurF

I dont get clickers, whats the problem bindings some keys, tho I especially dont get why you click HoJ when you could just place it on keybinding "1"...[/b]
    meh.

Its not a big deal, clicking 2 skills wont make a diffrence at lvl 49.Btw use judgement of justice more Judgement of light isnt that good for pvp.

yeh gotta judgment of justice them girls so they cant get away.
    i mean gj

use ur fingers to attack.... so u can use ur mouse to watch if any enemies coming up behind . and to keep an eye on ur healer at all times..
    thats y u dont see clickers 2500+ in arena lol cuz u cant keep an eye on healer and watch the whole field

is it that frakin&#39; hard to bind your keys? >,< I mean u dont even have many spells/attak to think about in such low lvl >,<

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I don&#39;t get the big deal about having to bind keys. The skills that use the top keys I press the keys and I click any other with the mouse. It&#39;s not like Kul&#39;Taris is on a shit battlegroup either. Then a DK rotation is very tight and is just like playing a sin in KO to me. When I fight I can keep myself on target using W,A,S and Z to move.

It&#39;s alway wierd seeing how other people have their UI and addOn&#39;s. I&#39;ve always used Xpearl, Carbonite and MikScrollingBattelTxt so seeing yours was a nice change. With WOW movies what do you think is better to watch? I find the Battlemaps lack the chaos of CZ unless it&#39;s AV or the one you arrive on the boats. Would doing WG or "For The Alliance" type events make a more intense movie?

Finally how bad dose Fraps effects the FPS of WOW? I play on a 1920 x 1200 ress with everything bar shadows turned up to max. I normally get 68 FPS in this mode and my ping is normally 114ms.

Only critisizum was the quality was bad with YouTube and I didn&#39;t understant anything that was happening but then I am a noob with a DK!

I don&#39;t get the big deal about having to bind keys. The skills that use the top keys I press the keys and I click any other with the mouse. It&#39;s not like Kul&#39;Taris is on a shit battlegroup either. Then a DK rotation is very tight and is just like playing a sin in KO to me. When I fight I can keep myself on target using W,A,S and Z to move.

It&#39;s alway wierd seeing how other people have their UI and addOn&#39;s. I&#39;ve always used Xpearl, Carbonite and MikScrollingBattelTxt so seeing yours was a nice change. With WOW movies what do you think is better to watch? I find the Battlemaps lack the chaos of CZ unless it&#39;s AV or the one you arrive on the boats. Would doing WG or "For The Alliance" type events make a more intense movie?

Finally how bad dose Fraps effects the FPS of WOW? I play on a 1920 x 1200 ress with everything bar shadows turned up to max. I normally get 68 FPS in this mode and my ping is normally 114ms.

Only critisizum was the quality was bad with YouTube and I didn&#39;t understant anything that was happening but then I am a noob with a DK![/b]
    the problem with clicking is i can run around you so you dont even hit me, if you try to hold down the w or s key ill just stay behind you and wont get hit at all.
    About fraps not sure, cant rly run it :P

the problem with clicking is i can run around you so you dont even hit me, if you try to hold down the w or s key ill just stay behind you and wont get hit at all.
    About fraps not sure, cant rly run it :P[/b]
    Also I think with me being on a PvE server and that I do dungens and raids rather than PvP is why I don&#39;t feel the need to bind so much.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Also I think with me being on a PvE server and that I do dungens and raids rather than PvP is why I don&#39;t feel the need to bind so much.[/b]
    It&#39;s important in pve too imo. Do you rather pay attention to your surroundings or your skill bars?

About fraps not sure, cant rly run it :P[/b]
    so ur saying clickers beat key binders because key binders cant stay behind enemy or run away ? lol
    id love to duel u and destroy u lol

It&#39;s important in pve too imo. Do you rather pay attention to your surroundings or your skill bars?[/b]
    With the mods I have I see the cooldowns of skills like in KO so I naturally now where to press of click.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast