Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My twink Pally pvp.

This is a discussion on My twink Pally pvp. within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; thats not me, sold that account year ago, thhe new owner never changed realm or name look up s2-s4 history ...
Page: 3

thats not me, sold that account year ago, thhe new owner never changed realm or name
    look up s2-s4 history in cyclone bg..[/b]
    playing 1500 teams in s2-4 was hard im sure
    65% now > 85% then

just saying...

2v2 matches: 301
    2v2 won: 159

thats kinda...terribad for someone who brags about being so ownage in arena i mean shit thats BARELY winning over half the 2v2 u do[/b]
    win ratios are fairly meaningless now unless you are top5 or play something like DK/druid which farms everything. The system is designed to push you towards a 50% ratio no matter where you are rated. You will find that most good teams are only in the 60's and the ones who are higher are either playing some cheese DK/druid, prot/prot or something that doesn't lose, or they grinded their rating when their comp was OP and then sat on it (priest/rogue). As soon as we go on a winning streak in 2's, our MMR shoots up to 2700 or something and we fight nothing but dk/druid which forces down our win rate. It's just impossible to maintain 80 something % winrate if you play a comp that has any sort of common soft counter (for example playing mage/rogue).

I think 2350 rating in wrath is about the same difficulty as 2k in tbc depending on comp.

i got 2.2k in wrath carrying a partner who clicked and had tunnel vision(cant switch targets ever).
    but truth it was ins s5, easiest arena season yet.

PaPaSmurF

I didn't bother making binds or anything because I only pvp'd for like a week or so. Wasn't hardcore or anything either.. I couldn't find a decent guild to frag with.

PaPaSmurF

I don't get the big deal about having to bind keys. The skills that use the top keys I press the keys and I click any other with the mouse. It's not like Kul'Taris is on a shit battlegroup either. Then a DK rotation is very tight and is just like playing a sin in KO to me. When I fight I can keep myself on target using W,A,S and Z to move.

It's alway wierd seeing how other people have their UI and addOn's. I've always used Xpearl, Carbonite and MikScrollingBattelTxt so seeing yours was a nice change. With WOW movies what do you think is better to watch? I find the Battlemaps lack the chaos of CZ unless it's AV or the one you arrive on the boats. Would doing WG or "For The Alliance" type events make a more intense movie?

Finally how bad dose Fraps effects the FPS of WOW? I play on a 1920 x 1200 ress with everything bar shadows turned up to max. I normally get 68 FPS in this mode and my ping is normally 114ms.
    Only critisizum was the quality was bad with YouTube and I didn't understant anything that was happening but then I am a noob with a DK![/b]
    I think I frapsed with video with everything 100% But I could be wrong, don't remember. I know my spell detail was 100% though. But I think I was chuggin' around solid 50 fps, cause that was the cap I have fraps set to when recording. But yeah, YouTube's quality is kinda tough, but comparably speaking I think the quality was pretty good. I've seen videos where I couldn't even see the damage haha.

Anyways thanks for comments. Leave some more comments newps.

PS. I made a 29 hunter twink...
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...&n=Christov
    I still need a few pieces of gears. But, I'm almost done.
    I think I'll make a video on him just for shits and gigs.
    I love hunter though, nice change from any class I've ever played. Kiting is a new past time for me. :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123