Myyyy Precious WoW!

This is a discussion on Myyyy Precious WoW! within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Hey, Well I might be sharing with me his eu-wow account,so I gotta download wow^^ Now i remember before I ...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

ShadowBane

Hey,

Well I might be sharing with me his eu-wow account,so I gotta download wow^^

Now i remember before I reformmated I downloaded WoW from the trial and then download TBC from the account management,but now they offer TheBurning Crusade trial,but not the WoW trial anymore,so I wont be able to download WoW.So If someone could find me a link to download EU-WoW or just the trial of WoW(normal) EU that would be great =D

Oh by the way I need English-EU-WoW =D

~SB

ShadowBane

13 views,No replies

shanttelimi

Hey,

Well I might be sharing with me his eu-wow account,so I gotta download wow^^

Now i remember before I reformmated I downloaded WoW from the trial and then download TBC from the account management,but now they offer TheBurning Crusade trial,but not the WoW trial anymore,so I wont be able to download WoW.So If someone could find me a link to download EU-WoW or just the trial of WoW(normal) EU that would be great =D

Oh by the way I need English-EU-WoW =D

~SB[/b]
    you can just download US wow and change the .wtf file in the folder it is located in , ok do this dl US wow or w.e if you cant get EU

then go into the folder which WoW is located in then open the .wtf file with notepad and erase "us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com" and put "eu.logon.worldofwarcraft.com"
    and it will become EU WoW hehe gl

ShadowBane

Really?

Cuz I remember my friend having that kinda prob,were he change the wtf server of his US WoW to EU WoW,but then when he wanted to put Eu-TBC it woudn't match,something like that^^Oh well before I try,someone got confirmation of whatshantellemi said?

shanttelimi

Really?

Cuz I remember my friend having that kinda prob,were he change the wtf server of his US WoW to EU WoW,but then when he wanted to put Eu-TBC it woudn't match,something like that^^Oh well before I try,someone got confirmation of whatshantellemi said?[/b]
    rofl I GOT CONFIRMATION i do it all the time , your friend did something wrong ofc he is a retard if its to complicated for him to open a file and change a 2 letters

ShadowBane

rofl I GOT CONFIRMATION i do it all the time , your friend did something wrong ofc he is a retard if its to complicated for him to open a file and change a 2 letters[/b]
    Ok...Man calm down lol^^Thx I will do that