need an answer fast PLZ!

This is a discussion on need an answer fast PLZ! within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I&#39;m starting WOW tonight with my friend in alliance (I prefer horde but my friends are alliance so <_< ) ...
Page: 1

YouGotOwned

I&#39;m starting WOW tonight with my friend in alliance (I prefer horde but my friends are alliance so <_< )

I want to play warrior but I need to know wich is better between dwarf or human? I know the primary role of a warrior is to tank so the dwarf is better, but in PVP I&#39;d like to hit harder so maybe human....

I don&#39;t know so plz help!!!

peter

I&#39;m starting WOW tonight with my friend in alliance (I prefer horde but my friends are alliance so <_< )

I want to play warrior but I need to know wich is better between dwarf or human? I know the primary role of a warrior is to tank so the dwarf is better, but in PVP I&#39;d like to hit harder so maybe human....

I don&#39;t know so plz help!!![/b]
    pfft. go gnome =]

Inquisit0r

im NE warr and i wanna reroll to gnome warr cuz of his racial - escape artisct, in my opinion its the best racial in game :>

Fag

Dwarf/gnome..

But... Sadly i rolled NE war..

Inquisit0r

Dwarf/gnome..

But... Sadly i rolled NE war..[/b]
    ye me too

daromeo

gnome ftw