need info bout wow

This is a discussion on need info bout wow within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; 1- wats the class in wow that look like more with a support priest debuffer/healer in KO? 2- wats the ...
Page: 1

xourico

Default need info bout wow

1- wats the class in wow that look like more with a support priest debuffer/healer in KO?
    2- wats the monthly fee and is there any promotion if I buy the game online or something?
    3- how much time u take to get lvl 60 in wow? imagine that u take 2 months to get lvl 60 in KO...
    4- is there "babashop" in wow too? ppl buy and trade items for usd and stuff?
    5- how many packs/expation packs has already been launched? none?

ty ty

DragonFire

Default Re: need info bout wow

Originally posted by xourico
    1- wats the class in wow that look like more with a support priest debuffer/healer in KO?
    2- wats the monthly fee and is there any promotion if I buy the game online or something?
    3- how much time u take to get lvl 60 in wow? imagine that u take 2 months to get lvl 60 in KO...

ty ty
    1) I would assume for alliance world be a druid/shadowpriest
    2)i think its like $20
    3)It took me almost 30 days playing time...not time that i owned it, but acual playing to get to level 60
    4)no there isnt you can buy characters, but I dont see a purpose.
    5)they dont really make expansions but they do have a weekly check up on the server and there is ussually a patch. I think it is tuesday for US servers an wednesday for EU? I might be wrong.

xourico

ty dragonfire

now I just need to know if there are any promotions...

some friends told me if I bought the game trought the internet they offer 3 months for free...
    is there anything like that nowadays??

DragonFire

ty dragonfire

now I just need to know if there are any promotions...

some friends told me if I bought the game trought the internet they offer 3 months for free...
    is there anything like that nowadays??
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/index.xml

Give it a shot

xourico

I guess I will have to find it :P

lol ty

Yea EU maintance is on Wednesday

mostly from 11:00-15:00

priestish

Default Re: need info bout wow

ty ty
    1) Priest/sham/druid all do those. Their abilities differ. Priest have dispell which is the strongest duff, assuming they are buff to begin with. Other than that they are just healers. Shammy have totems which can grant amazing buffs that are not easily dispelled. Druids have mark of the wild, some powerful heal over time. Defence bear form and fast moving travel form.
    Palys is equal to healer chitin priest in KO. They got good buff, good armor, and some attacks. And an 8 second stun. They dont have much duffing.
    2) it is between 12-15 usd per month.
    3) it takes about 10-15 in game days to reach level 60 for the first time, no help from guildy or friends.
    4)Yes, there are "babashops" but instead of trading item, they trade gold for usd. They are refer as goldfarmers.
    5)0 expainsion so far, TBC is there first one. It is optional.