need some info about wow priest's :)

This is a discussion on need some info about wow priest's :) within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Yeah so I decided to give it a try i mean WOW . So I want to make char what ...
Page: 1

Fallensix

Yeah so I decided to give it a try i mean WOW . So I want to make char what is priest and can attack like battlepriest in KO.
    But im not sure is it paladin or priest or what who can attack?. Somebody please explain me .

Fag

Yeah so I decided to give it a try i mean WOW . So I want to make char what is priest and can attack like battlepriest in KO.
    But im not sure is it paladin or priest or what who can attack?. Somebody please explain me .[/b]
    Priests - casters
    Pallies - melee

:pic:

if ur aiming for pvp or pve do not choose retri pally u will get no spot in pve an u will suck at pvp pally is a heal/tank only class
    if u want pvp and pve go for mage/warlock if u want pve go for holy preist or tank warrior

Fallensix

if ur aiming for pvp or pve do not choose retri pally u will get no spot in pve an u will suck at pvp pally is a heal/tank only class
    if u want pvp and pve go for mage/warlock if u want pve go for holy preist or tank warrior[/b]
    thanks, good to know I think ill go mage then , but isnt rogue any worth then ? in pvp ofc?

Fallensix

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=%22h...tting+shaman%22 and this is pretty much why did I want to be shaman :P

Affenotto

Ehhh basic class choices it depends on more about what your going to do. Dont choose classes based on movies most of those people like the one there, were geared very well compared to their opponents. Dont come looking for KO in WoW you wont find it and just end up frustrating yourself

P.S. If you can roll the 4-wheels of fury http://www.warcraftmovies.com/stream.php?i...;stream=Youtube

:pic:

well if u want enc(hitter) shammy u can do it they arent bad if u got the gear butu wont do much of raids/pve as enc shammy so u will spec resto(healing) if u want to pve and tht vid was pre-tbc :P

as for rogues well they r kewl but alot of class's can pwn u easly like ice mages/hunters

u shud check http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=27354 amazing pre-tbc rogue, made me choose my rogue but now i find it kinda weak compered to mage or warlock <_<

Baxxor

Resto Shaman and elemental is pretty nice, got a imba elemental shammy in our Guild and he is usually top 5 in dps list
    Belive it or not but he dont got that imba gear and he criits alot

Mage is really nice also, both for pve and pvp

Rouge is okey, never played it that much but they are really good as dps in pve and they got a few tricks in pvp to

Warriors is always needed, as tanks in pve and they do rock in pvp to(belive it or not=

Priests is usually the heal class, they got nice heals/buffs but can also play as dps. Shadow priest is under estimated, they do nice dmg + they give the group alot of mana when they are higher lvl.

Hunters, dont need any good gear to do nice dps and they are fairly good in pvp. Just get the "i cant be feared or sheeped" talent and u can kill most things.

Warlocks, Dots + fear = can almost kill anything and if the dots wont kill u the, well the dots will kill u so dont worry about that.
    They got some nice debuffs to increase dmg, and they are great overall(hate to meet em solo cause they just banish my elemental, unless i counterspell it...)

KalaBunga Senior Member

Rouge is okey, never played it that much but they are really good as dps in pve and they got a few tricks in pvp to

Warriors is always needed, as tanks in pve and they do rock in pvp to(belive it or not=

Hunters, dont need any good gear to do nice dps and they are fairly good in pvp. Just get the "i cant be feared or sheeped" talent and u can kill most things.[/b]
    Rogeu was the Master in dps even wiht lower gear compraed to hunter / mages even you did not needed combat spec to be on top 5 dmg list.
    Now your almost have to be combat spec to be in top 5 in dmg list T_T.but in pvp we got the most abilty cause of steath etc , sap a player kill hi friend blind when the ohter get out of sap contunu killing his friend xxD.

Warriors are really nice but if you go pve , most gulds only want a 1-2 dps warriors most of the slots are alreayd taken. so Tank warrior or pvp warriror you could really go xD.

Hunter awesome to lvl <3 my lvl 29 almost 30 hunter :P

b1gshow

First of all don&#39;t choose your class based on 1v1 PvP is based around groups not 1v1, if it was rogues would be kings.
    Also take into consideration your racial that might come handy doing PvE/PvP such has WOTF EA and so on.

Pwner4Last

If you want to be able to both pvp and pve you should go warrior, you can roll on almost every dps gear, and you will be needed all the time and will do imba dmg in pvp, 2k+ critts

b1gshow

To even do a decent amount of dmg the warriors needs to roll fury and for PvP arms unless u go has fury and for a crit to happen to start pumping some dmg.
    Still if u want to dps warrior has fury isn&#39;t the choice they hold alot of them back just because of the aggro altought blizz was looking into that ,beserker stance reducing agro by how much (?)

hrothgar

WoW is very different than KO... and entirely different game... duh the game engine is different so the attack style and leveling style are different. its more self centered leveling and gaining good items is not for just anyone... u need a fine tuned group of people working in tune with each other. There is no true class like a BP in WoW. Closest may be a Paladin, but dont expect doing a lot of damage, they are the hardest class to level to 70, i should know.... it sucks but if u stick to it... its worth it. Paladins are hands down the hardest class to kill in the game when the opponents are even, so expect to get ganked by the entire other team in battlegrounds.

Now, for someone coming from KO, and likes melee, i would find u will like playing a Rogue, Warrior, druid, or hunter the best... more melee centered, a druid can do all of the above (dps melee/spell, tank, heal) so if u want variety play that. If u want mass melee dmg be a rogue or warrior. if u like to be that archer over in the corner, be the hunter.

Thats my advice.