Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need Warrior Talent Build

This is a discussion on Need Warrior Talent Build within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Well since I've transferred and the WoW Warrior Build Thread is 72 pages on their official forums, I was wondering ...
Page: 1

leftclaw

Well since I've transferred and the WoW Warrior Build Thread is 72 pages on their official forums, I was wondering if any of you guys could recommend a nice Warrior build.

My friends say that I shouldn&#39;t go for Damage Over Time. But I reckon that Rend is <3. Mmm. Can anyone help? Thanks.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

what lvl are you?

for lvling go arms till you get 1h weps with 50+ dps then go fury

Tash

Fury is the best for PVE, Atleast if you have bloodthirst, and got some power.
    Arms is best for PVP, Second wind heals them for 10% hp over time once they get stunned.

NightOwl

Fury is the best for PVE, Atleast if you have bloodthirst, and got some power.
    Arms is best for PVP, Second wind heals them for 10% hp over time once they get stunned.[/b]
    If u reduce arms build to that u are way over ur knowledge here.

As a former fury currently arms warrior I can tip u a bit.

First - arms rocks for dps too... not sustained dps as fury can (since the off hand is on a totally diferent timer u can still land hits that generate rage - white blows - while u use skills that reset attack time of main hand (slam) or that even substitute the normal attack (ex: heroic strike) great advantages of fury - sustained dps with a decent ammount of rage (u will be doing skills like 2 out of 3 attacks with the main hand). Bad part - there isn&#39;t so much +hit gear in game and fury comes out way nerfed in this, since u have a base missing rate of 25%... try hitting a rogue with evasion up while u are dual wielder... so, no PvP potencial what so ever.

Arms - my current build Arms Build

a little explanation - sweeping strikes is what makes u dps... with cleave I managed to do 5K damage with 1 cleave (both cleaves crited for 1250+ and then they rebounded on the mobs again=2X2X1250+)... that makes tons of dps for the time u take to hit another. Well, mortal strike is absolutely imba for pvp... I defeated tons of shamans cause they get desperate trying to heal and end up scrambling their game (I don&#39;t defeat the good shamans but hey, not everyone in the game knows what they are doing, u have to count that too)... plus, mortal strike is more powerful then heroic strike or slam and doesn&#39;t reset the melee damage timer nor it replaces the regular white blow... instant cast baby.

Improved overpower... simple - 1 dodge=dead oponent... a must have against rogues (warriors>rogues and that&#39;s final)... also super effective against stealth since with deep wound the rogue will have a dot on and won&#39;t be able to stealth out of combat.

Improved Thunder Clap is for PvE alone (imba skill) and improved intimidating shout is one of the most underrated skills ever. A must have for tanking/grinding... the diference is as much as less 80hp damage each blow the enemy deals.

the rest of the skills are pretty much self describing.

hope it helped.

I&#39;d go with http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=pV0xdNioM0dioE0zm0x

Especially for a PVP build.

No use wasting points on thunderclap for a pve skill, and improved demoralizing shout, won&#39;t help much cept for pve. Get booming voice so ur not losing ur commanding shout and battle shout mid fight, if u don&#39;t like the extra minute on it, then go with Unbridled Wrath (its been nerfed though to only on white dmg aka auto-attack).

Go with what weapon u have for specialization, go mace spec if u have a mace, etc. My Favorites is Sword and Mace(they really buffed mace spec this time cept the added second wind which nerfs mace spec against warriors).

If you solo all the time, might as well get the Blood Craze too, it saves ur life a lot, especially against multiple rogues, plus with Second Wind skill in arms, ur gonna regenerate a lot of HP getting stunned/snared and now critted.

This is a great build too, built with flurry/deathwish.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=pV0xdAioz0zbZE0zmMxRc

Just mix and match what u want really is the key to making a warrior build, and it depends entirely on ur playstyle and weapons/armor.

Fury is a trash build untill you can get your hands on 1h weps with 50+ dps.
    other wise you should rely on arms hard hits to lvl.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=pVzxzhbZVVzVgxoikVo
    is the best fury dps build, you get the best of fury and all your crits hit 20% harder.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=pVZVVZ0EtoIMzffst
    is the best tanking build.

my warriors 70, i&#39;ve never been out dpsed in a instance with my fury build and tanked every instance and karazan with the tank build

leftclaw

Thanks for the help guys. Though, I&#39;m still having a lot of trouble deciding.

I&#39;m currently level 20 (Getting account activated today, using guest pass.)

You guys don&#39;t use Rend? Or Heroic Strike?

Though, I&#39;m kind of regretting using Rend since I&#39;ve found out that Warriors aren&#39;t really DOT people.

Gah. Haha.

NightOwl

rend is totally useless once u get deep wounds. With improved rend I was doing 26-27 damage a tic and with deep wounds when I and my Ice Barbed Spear I did 7X a tic. Rend is only useful against rogues to avoid vanish and get away in cause u won&#39;t be landing crits all the time.

Anyway, mace specc is nice but I prefer poleaxe. Sword is the worst IMHO. Anyway, as I said, my build is a well rounded build for PvP/PvE and not focused on 1 thing... why? Cause respeccing can really be expensive and u aren&#39;t in a mood for PvPing for an whole month or PvEing for an whole month. This way, I use a set of talents that allows me to do pretty good at both.

leftclaw

Oh, you guys rather use 2h weaps?

I&#39;m finding dual weild fairly awesome because you can gain a lot of rage.

I&#39;m confused.

NightOwl

dual wield sucks for pvp. Like I said, fure dual wielder can do more sustainable damage in PvE but when it comes to PvP arms with a slow big high damage 2 hander pwns

:pic:

well i started play few weeks ago and i am only lvl 36 i really agree with NightOwl arms can be teh shit

i&#39;d say go fury until u get u can get mortal strike than go arms or best ! just play the game and switch the talents and use whatever u like to

atm i am a fury build using 2h axe (WhirlWind) waiting for geting the mortal strike than switch to arms =)

leftclaw

I don&#39;t think I&#39;ll be doing any PvP in a while since I&#39;m only level 23 and I at least got 2 decent Blue 1h Weapons, Wingblade and Butcher&#39;s Knife.

Any tips on leveling? Right now I&#39;m at Sunrock Retreat and doing the quests there.

:pic:

dun worry about pvp if u like it u&#39;ll start pvp at low lvls hehe

whan u reach 30 try get help from some lvl 50+ to help you with warrior quest so u can get the WhirlWind axe

atm do the quests and lots of WC

leftclaw

Luckily I have friends whose levels range from 60-65 so I bet they can run me through SFK and the like with ease.

Whirlwind axe. Mmm. That&#39;s the quest reward right? Read about it somewhere.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast