Need wow US account

This is a discussion on Need wow US account within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; i need a wow us account with the verification key active on it naked with no characters doesnt matter.dunno what ...
Page: 1

i need a wow us account with the verification key active on it naked with no characters doesnt matter.dunno what ide give ya maybe sum1 will just give me a old account out of the goodness of there heart.wasnt sure about what section to go in so i just posted here.thx in advance.

i need a wow us account with the verification key active on it naked with no characters doesnt matter.dunno what ide give ya maybe sum1 will just give me a old account out of the goodness of there heart.wasnt sure about what section to go in so i just posted here.thx in advance. [/b]

well, theres always the WOW section

Banned Senior Member

Moved

bull

i have a level 60 warlock on stormscale and a level 60 rogue on eitrigg (both human). they're both completely naked because i quit the game and the account has until feburary 3. its not tbc activated either.

Fallacy

Ive got a basically empty wow account just a orc 20 rogue xD

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Just download from WOW US website and you can buy a CD key off ebay very easy and all sorted.