If anyone wants to play a resto druid

This is a discussion on If anyone wants to play a resto druid within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I play when im off work n school but schools r reopening so i wont have much time.. Im looking ...
Page: 1

Jay

I play when im off work n school but schools r reopening so i wont have much time.. Im looking for a person to keep it active and Pve or pvp, w.e they want ... person has to be very trustable ... Obviously if the person wants to share the chara fulltime and contributes good, he or she will have permanent info to the character.. Druid is on pvp realm spirestone, hit 80 not too long ago.. its in mid gear, havent gotten much time to do anything .. ^^ and i will buy the game time everytime.

I play when im off work n school but schools r reopening so i wont have much time.. Im looking for a person to keep it active and Pve or pvp, w.e they want ... person has to be very trustable ... Obviously if the person wants to share the chara fulltime and contributes good, he or she will have permanent info to the character.. Druid is on pvp realm spirestone, hit 80 not too long ago.. its in mid gear, havent gotten much time to do anything .. ^^ and i will buy the game time everytime.[/b]
    i started a trend!

Jay

word!

i will! i want to see what a druid is like at 80, just once question, u always plan on being resto spec?
    but yeh man ill pve and pvp that shit up
    :lol:
    and i r trusted
    h34r:

Jay

I like resto the most, then boomkin .. i have never tried feral, so i dont know about that. But pm me ure msn and we'll talk