Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

New class for pvp.

This is a discussion on New class for pvp. within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Same. DK's on my battlegroup suck ass. Arcane mages and rogues are the shit nowadays.. I just got critted for ...
Page: 2

Same. DK's on my battlegroup suck ass. Arcane mages and rogues are the shit nowadays.. I just got critted for 17k by a rogue Q_Q
    Feral druids are freaking imba too, gl killing a tank druid with decent set. It's like you were killing a boss or something [/b]
    lol i guess not many good ret pallies on ur battlegroup, i am top every BG without fail, im top 2-3 with KB, dmg, and usually close to first with heals lol
    but pvp has always been funner on my feral druid jut because its a lot more challenging.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

lol i guess not many good ret pallies on ur battlegroup, i am top every BG without fail, im top 2-3 with KB, dmg, and usually close to first with heals lol
    but pvp has always been funner on my feral druid jut because its a lot more challenging.[/b]
    There are good ret pallys but they're not that OP since they got more balanced at lvl 80
    Balance druids are fun, 500+ haste and 1800+ spell dmg = win :lol:

There are good ret pallys but they're not that OP since they got more balanced at lvl 80
    Balance druids are fun, 500+ haste and 1800+ spell dmg = win :lol:[/b]
    yeh they hurt <_<

NuXx

Balance druids are fun, 500+ haste and 1800+ spell dmg = win :lol:[/b]
    In what gear???

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

In what gear???[/b]
    PVE.
    If I recall right this person had 500 haste but he/she is feral now..
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...h&n=Huggsie

nice lol, after i ding 80 on my pally and raid some content, ill prob get my druid from 71 to 80

PaPaSmurF

me and shurt were raping a mage and rogue yesterday 2v2...warrior+hunter vs rogue+mage [/b]
    I guess since you beat that 2v2 team, that was most likely shit anyways, rogue is a bad pvp class.
    I see your logic, and good luck to you sir.
    h34r:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

I guess since you beat that 2v2 team, that was most likely shit anyways, rogue is a bad pvp class.
    h34r:[/b]
    aw did i hurt ur wittle fweelings about the point u were making by posting and saying my random experience on my low lvl char?

when did i ever say rogues are a bad pvp class? oh right, shit...i didnt...im not stupid, i can see potential of a class even if someone shitty is playing it, i was just posting my experience so far

h34r:[/b]
    lol rogues r amazing in 2v2 if u have 2x cc classes and they can communicate well, especially rogue/mage
    im 2v2&#39;d with holy pally and some of these teams i vs were def 2k+ rating in bc
    first id be sap wait for the time to run out then disoriented so i trinket to help out my pally from stunlock, then i instantly get sheeped and sheeped again, if my pally isnt dead, rogue vanishes and saps me again and most likley my pallys dead

dont tell me rogues r bad and so r mages lol

from what my rl friend who arena&#39;s on my server he said rogues are CC...thats it, because i agree lately in pvp rogues have been completly no threat, and he said they have no trouble at all killing them

im a mage and my biggest fear AT THE MOMENT is rogues.. i did a bg with 0 resilience and got 3 shotted by a rogue.

<--sticking to pve and the random wg till i get 500 resil

from what my rl friend who arena&#39;s on my server he said rogues are CC...thats it, because i agree lately in pvp rogues have been completly no threat, and he said they have no trouble at all killing them[/b]
    true, all they can do is cc unless they vsing clothies, but imo, any good arc/frost mage should dominate the rogue trinket/iceblock frost nova then slow arcane barrage ect... they op imo instant casts critting for 4-6k every second ALL the time

true, all they can do is cc unless they vsing clothies, but imo, any good arc/frost mage should dominate the rogue trinket/iceblock frost nova then slow arcane barrage ect... they op imo instant casts critting for 4-6k every second ALL the time[/b]
    ya i didnt fully appriciate arcane until i duele a mage from my server who has about 1.8k spell power....wow...so im not really looking to forward to arena vs arcane lol and i finally found a good dk on our server to vs, he is unholy. lvl 80 with 20k hp, critting for 3k+....agani i underestimated....dam

Banned

im a mage and my biggest fear AT THE MOMENT is rogues.. i did a bg with 0 resilience and got 3 shotted by a rogue.

<--sticking to pve and the random wg till i get 500 resil[/b]
    mages got blink,iceblock and shields. You wont get pvp gear unless you go to bgs.

ya i have 4k ap 20k+ health unbuffed and i crit for 4k+ on plate with my scourgestrike/runestrike
    clothies and leather i can get 6k-8k i havent really lost to any dk 1v1 yet, maybe a couple but thats becuz they r full valorus geared.... im still half epic&#39;d

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast