Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Patch

This is a discussion on New Patch within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; well i currently play a hunter and pally, so im pretty pissed lol, they nerfed a lot of things, like ...
Page: 1

well i currently play a hunter and pally, so im pretty pissed lol, they nerfed a lot of things, like sacred sheild can only be cast on 1 friend target, well i saw that coming lol, and hunters explosion shot dmg being reduced, yeh i saw that coming to, but for pve reason that really sucks seeing as how that was hunters biggest dps factor, but like all patches i feel like ill come through just fine, just have to adjust :lol: but the duel spec yayyyyy

Banned Senior Member

servers keep getting delayed, but we'll have it on US servers before you guys do on EU

Ulduar is gonna be chaos tonight in the raid

im not in EU, im US wow lol, notice my signature? ;D
    and yeh server delay faggey

Banned Senior Member

oh, I thought I read in the horde topic or something that you played on an EU server

nah someone was asking whats good eu servers, and i was just named the best horde servers nah i play horde US Dalaran server,
    and yeh looks like another hour before realms back up, yay <_<

dk&#39;s being buffed wohoo
    scourge strike is back and hitting like a tank again!
    and me and my resto druid gunna pew pew again hope i get gladiator with my dk this time ><

Banned Senior Member

apparently Duids&#39; healing got nerfed? Not 100% sure, I just know about warrior changes

no
    they changed the healing or something my resto druid friend said
    but they buffed lifebloom which hits big at the last tick for 6-8k .. but otherwise resto was buffed
    cant wait to see them op
    blizz thinked they suckd but it was only cuz dks remove hots :/ otherwise they still kick ass

no
    they changed the healing or something my resto druid friend said
    but they buffed lifebloom which hits big at the last tick for 6-8k .. but otherwise resto was buffed
    cant wait to see them op
    blizz thinked they suckd but it was only cuz dks remove hots :/ otherwise they still kick ass[/b]
    lifebloom costs 2 times more mana now but the last tick gives half the mana back so it isn&#39;t mana efficient anymore to keep 3 stacks up constantly. Idk if the last tick heals for more or not though.

ya lol this patch remind anyone of 3.0? lol, another like 5hr+ maintenance, and ill bet my left nut its gonna be laggy as shit and tons of server crashes

PTOWN

k2&#39;ed.

my server is down but all others r up want to see my pvp title ><

PaPaSmurF

I&#39;m pretty happy. Mutilate rogues are getting a nice little buff in DPS for PVE, which we&#39;ve needed since I&#39;ve started playing again. Its crazy when I do 6.8k dps on Thadius and a hunter in my guild always does 1k+ than me... Can we say "buff pls"? =p

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

lifebloom costs 2 times more mana now but the last tick gives half the mana back so it isn&#39;t mana efficient anymore to keep 3 stacks up constantly. Idk if the last tick heals for more or not though.[/b]
    True, druids got a big nerf and no, it doesn&#39;t heal more or atleast it shouldn&#39;t heal more than it used to. Also feral tank hp got nerfed by 10% (talent) and armor bonus from 66% to 33% (talent) which is bullcrap imo :P
    Time to play on my pally and mage again ^.^

well both my main classes got nerf&#39;d, but i dont know, i just spend the last of my money a few weeks ago buying epic flyer for pally, so making another 2k to buy duel spec for my 2 80&#39;s just sounds awful lol. im sure ill get over it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast