Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

New Patch

This is a discussion on New Patch within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Flame Leviathan fight is fun as hell, we accidently did it on the hardest mode.... 3 extra super attacks and ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Flame Leviathan fight is fun as hell, we accidently did it on the hardest mode.... 3 extra super attacks and 170m hp.... ya....

Then we fixed that problem and 1 shot him However due to the server coming up after we would normally start raiding, thats all we really did tonight

Banned

Every time i relog my friendslist is gone lol, lifebloom is good to i got a crit 11k whit a 3 stack + gave me back 1500 mana.
    Im going to try warlock now when dots can crit

Banned Senior Member

guildmate's lvl 77 warlock was doing the crits for like 8k or so on mobs, and some 80's can crit in raids for around 17k at times. One warlock 1 shot a warrior in pvp for 27k

yeh conflagrate doing some crazy crits for locks

yeh i know a half aff/demo lock on our server right now is literally unkillable, he has demo form, imp curse of agony etc. , if he goes demo form my ret pally and surv hunter can only do like 3k dmg crits on him and his dots kill me in under 6 seconds. and as far as affliction warlocks...its over.

I play a priest and I have to say they buffed us, especially in combat our mana regen is good and with talents it is kinda op. The talent overall have finally buffed us and for the 1st time I can out heal druids .

I am pretty happy with what i've seen so far, even tho i play a DK I am glad about the changes because now it might actually recuire a bit more skills to play it.

I am pretty happy with what i've seen so far, even tho i play a DK I am glad about the changes because now it might actually recuire a bit more skills to play it.[/b]
    ya im on my dk, almost have 200k honor saved up so i can buy all furious except like 2x pieces when it comes out
    and actually take skill?
    unholy "scourge strike" is back and hitting like a tank "7k on players with full hateful/deadly" its not the old 21/0/50 build anymore but more like 0/18/53 ish
    but same rotation except for rune tap/mark of blood and 5% less crit and less ap
    but im back to owning any class 1v1 even if ret pallys bubble + loh
    only thing got nerfed is that no one can take down a resto druid fast "10-15 seconds" unless dks time stun/silences/gargoyle/erw perfectly\
    otherwise i think its a good patch to see spriests back and warriors owning ret pallys
    resto druid w/ dk #1 2v2 team this season
    resto druid w/ warrior/lock/rogue #2 2v2 team most likley

Banned Senior Member

umm... Honour cap is 75k

NuXx

FUCK THIS SHIT
    XT Trash bugged
    Ignis doing retarded dmg/meleeing random ppl
    Ulduar has more bugs than KO

ya im kinda disappointed, for making the most money from any video game in history, and having a what, 15 hour maintenance day, they have a ton! of problems.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ya im kinda disappointed, for making the most money from any video game in history, and having a what, 15 hour maintenance day, they have a ton! of problems.[/b]
    they have more whiny 12 year olds spamming the internet at how shit they are for being so slow to release new content than they do bugs

Banned

umm... Honour cap is 75k[/b]
    Mabye he got marks to hand in, but 100 is max i think so can't get over 175k honor ?

The patch was good but i stil dosn't feel to play wow anymore =/

Boyce

I dont get why you people whine so much. Since as we were all ko players.

Im happy with this patch. I dont really enjoy my hunter atm but w.e i dont play him a lot. Ele shamans got nice buffs in general. New voa, new raid, argent tourment thing is fun, new pvp gear all good really. Looking forward to spec resto and do some arena at s6 ^^

Mabye he got marks to hand in, but 100 is max i think so can't get over 175k honor ?

The patch was good but i stil dosn't feel to play wow anymore =/[/b]
    but u can also use WG marks 2 buy more honor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast