New player question

This is a discussion on New player question within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Ok here is what i want to know.. I've no WoW cd at all no cd keys etc.. Now i ...
Page: 1

Ok here is what i want to know..

I've no WoW cd at all no cd keys etc..

Now i wanna start wow tho i don't want to pay like 50$

So can i download the WoW client AND the TBC expension and get a cd key off let's say ebay and start playing right away?

jimfujitsu

No , you cannot buy original cd-keys online for wow and tbc .You have to buy the games manually at a retail shop .You can ofcourse buy cd-keys from players , but at your own risk .Blizzard used to have online service for aquiring those but they removed it after too many scamms happened.

Edit : you dont have to buy both games to begin with .Just get a normal wow game which is like 15 $ then if you still like the game , after you get one character past lvl 58 you can get the burning crusade expansion.The original wow game comes with 1 month of free play so within 15 $ you have plenty of time to decide if you wanna continue or not.

Hydr4

No , you cannot buy original cd-keys online for wow and tbc .You have to buy the games manually at a retail shop .You can ofcourse buy cd-keys from players , but at your own risk .Blizzard used to have online service for aquiring those but they removed it after too many scamms happened.

Edit : you dont have to buy both games to begin with .Just get a normal wow game which is like 15 $ then if you still like the game , after you get one character past lvl 58 you can get the burning crusade expansion.The original wow game comes with 1 month of free play so within 15 $ you have plenty of time to decide if you wanna continue or not.[/b]
    Get ur facts straight , www.shatteredcrystal.com sells cd-keys

jimfujitsu

Get ur facts straight , www.shatteredcrystal.com sells cd-keys[/b]
    I can make a website and sell cd-keys Sherlock , that doesnt mean that Blizzard allows it .The ability to buy online Authentication Key is currently under maintenance because Blizzard experienced issues , and online stores can only sell retail versions , box if you wish .