new to WOW

This is a discussion on new to WOW within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Will be gettin on this weekend for first this weekend. want to know what is easiest to get lvled and ...
Page: 1

RYANORILEY

Will be gettin on this weekend for first this weekend. want to know what is easiest to get lvled and i guess wat jobs easiest to get up and earn gold... pls let me know

RYANORILEY

and which server is the best to start on and is easy to get in somekind of clan or easy to get in partys for quests

i would say fastest char to exp is Warlock and Hunter and for jobs everyone works fine (just do not take engeneering that suck). Can't awnser wich server tho.

btw those classes that are most fun to play in the game is mage and warrior that is what i think anyway :P

KalaBunga Senior Member

everynoe got his one tast , hunters are quite fast to lvl up same goes for warlock

sacred

i loved druid most

Deine_Mama

take miner as a job hm and something else enchanting

Fag

Skinning/mining to make good money...
    If you're gonna start Ne/tauren then take herb/skinning cuz you wont find any deposits in their starting zone, but you can change to mining anytime tho