Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OMFG READ THIS!

This is a discussion on OMFG READ THIS! within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; lol, i just re-downloaded world of warcraft i played my 1 free month already but i'm gonna try it again ...
Page: 1

merchanter123

Default OMFG READ THIS!

lol, i just re-downloaded world of warcraft i played my 1 free month already but i'm gonna try it again with 2 of my best friends cuz their starting new characters cuz new patch is coming out and they sold all their old characters. I'm pretty noob i know.... well nothing about the game to be honest. I think i'm goin to make a dwarf warrior or night elf rogue, if theres any helpful advice people could give me or guides for quests or anything like that it would be greatly appreciated. I think the server i'll be playing is called sergeras (something like that). Or if you play this server come join me and my friends

AleX

Just give it time and you will learn...

Its a huge game, took me forever to learn it and tbh you never stop learning. Every stage of that game you learn more. Go with a pve guild because they have lvling and end game in mind. I would start pvp then you become more comfortable with the game.

If you have any questions about priest let me know. I have a lvl 60 troll priest. I did manage to lvl a human priest to 46ish too.

you cant get +3 earings in this game so if i were you i'd quit now

Baxxor

Originally posted by PADDY
    you cant get +3 earings in this game so if i were you i'd quit now
    haha ^_^

idefix

wow is good pve but the pvp kinda sucks there, atleast when the new expansion comes the pvp gonna be sheit, u basically 2-3 hit any1 there, if u get a lucky crit as a mage its 1hit for sure basically, unless its a tank warrior with 10k hp, who does 100 dmg each hit lol.. but pve is damn fun in wow, challenging, and getting better items is ok, takes lots of time though... no stupid upgrading system like in wow :P just sucks that u can babashop there, thats why turks dont play i guess :P damn soulbound items -.-

DragonFire

I Kinda like the soulbound thing, I mean it prevents alot of "baba shop" and the items that arent soulbound usually suck..or there is a million of them...I am kinda mad that I quit..But I guess I could start again when ever.. As for PvP, I enjoyed pvp'ing in WoW just as much as KO, Get a team of grand marshals together and do AB..that is fun. 5 nod camp ftw ^_^

Sweet

Please, for the love of God, don't start a Night Elf Rogue

90% of people, when they start an Alliance character, think "What would kick but and would look amazing... Nelf Rogue! ZOMG!" and therefore Nelf Rogues dominate so many servers... TBH a Gnome Rogue (with escape artist) and Human Rogue (Perception AND Diplomacy) and Dwarf Rogue (Stoneform) > Nelf Rogue, what do Nelfs have? 1% extra to Dodge? PSHH! Shadowmeld? Rogue = Stealth, and you can move too! Wisp? hehehe....

Sorry, I'm done ranting against Nelfs now, go ahead and choose one if you like, all I'm saying is that you had better really like staring at one to choose one :P

NightOwl

Originally posted by Sweet
    Please, for the love of God, don't start a Night Elf Rogue * *

90% of people, when they start an Alliance character, think "What would kick but and would look amazing... Nelf Rogue! ZOMG!" and therefore Nelf Rogues dominate so many servers... TBH a Gnome Rogue (with escape artist) and Human Rogue (Perception AND Diplomacy) and Dwarf Rogue (Stoneform) *> Nelf Rogue, what do Nelfs have? 1% extra to Dodge? PSHH! Shadowmeld? Rogue = Stealth, and you can move too! *Wisp? hehehe.... *

Sorry, I'm done ranting against Nelfs now, go ahead and choose one if you like, all I'm saying is that you had better really like staring at one to choose one *
    U forgot about 1 thing... Female Night Elves' dance

That's the real reason behind this NE invasion

Hydr4

Originally posted by Sweet
    Please, for the love of God, don't start a Night Elf Rogue * *

90% of people, when they start an Alliance character, think "What would kick but and would look amazing... Nelf Rogue! ZOMG!" and therefore Nelf Rogues dominate so many servers... TBH a Gnome Rogue (with escape artist) and Human Rogue (Perception AND Diplomacy) and Dwarf Rogue (Stoneform) *> Nelf Rogue, what do Nelfs have? 1% extra to Dodge? PSHH! Shadowmeld? Rogue = Stealth, and you can move too! *Wisp? hehehe.... *

Sorry, I'm done ranting against Nelfs now, go ahead and choose one if you like, all I'm saying is that you had better really like staring at one to choose one *
    +1 im a gnome rogue

idefix

i wudnt see any reason ppl wanna be rogue, they suck in pvp AND pve :PPP nah well theyre pretty good in pvp against locks and shadowpriests, one of the only classes that can beat them... but i dont like playing rogues, boring imo : /

and all the BGs are fun for a week or so, but it gets so boring after uve farmed em for rank 8 already : / after i got rank 7 i was so bored already i was just waiting for the arenas to come but then i checked it out in the PTR and it sucked so bad i just decided to quit, pvp sucks in wow thats a fact.

merchanter123

dwarf warrior made.
    now just looking for some nice people on here that know half what their doing to come play sergaras with me and my friends to level, do instances, questing etc.

FatM4n

Go with your friends and enjoy

antiriad

pvp sucks?

anyway good luck with your character, hope you find wow as much fun as everyone else has

H1ddenRage

Originally posted by idefix
    i wudnt see any reason ppl wanna be rogue, they suck in pvp AND pve :PPP nah well theyre pretty good in pvp against locks and shadowpriests, one of the only classes that can beat them... but i dont like playing rogues, boring imo : /

and all the BGs are fun for a week or so, but it gets so boring after uve farmed em for rank 8 already : / after i got rank 7 i was so bored already i was just waiting for the arenas to come but then i checked it out in the PTR and it sucked so bad i just decided to quit, pvp sucks in wow thats a fact.
    lol you think rogues suck search world of roguecraft on google vids... dude owns rank 14 ppl with a lvl 1 dagger and nothing else on (and yes warrior too)

H1ddenRage

Originally posted by idefix
    wow is good pve but the pvp kinda sucks there, atleast when the new expansion comes the pvp gonna be sheit, u basically 2-3 hit any1 there, if u get a lucky crit as a mage its 1hit for sure basically, unless its a tank warrior with 10k hp, who does 100 dmg each hit lol.. but pve is damn fun in wow, challenging, and getting better items is ok, takes lots of time though... no stupid upgrading system like in wow :P just sucks that u can babashop there, thats why turks dont play i guess :P damn soulbound items -.-
    someone told me warriors would have 15k HP and i also heard a druid (who beta tested) said he had 15k hp so i imagine everyone will have a lot more hp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast