Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

OMG how is this possible

This is a discussion on OMG how is this possible within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; how is this possible, i left Wow a couple weeks ago, i played then a dwarf warrior, we had finished ...
Page: 1

Ainelover

how is this possible, i left Wow a couple weeks ago, i played then a dwarf warrior, we had finished full ssc, and was on kael in the eye, hadnt start mount hyjal or anything, i had like 4 pieces of t5, aldory legacy shield from gruul, and TF and mallet of fides, we were only alliance clan that was that far on chromaggus , i left wow and let my finland partner take over, 1-2 weeks after i thought i check in on it @ armory, now he have full t6 almost, and Bullwark of azzinoth, O_o wtf :P in 1-2 weeks from having such a hard time on kael'thas we didnt have enuf healers or shit in guild ; O

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...p;n=Partajoosef

cheers bud!

Banned

how is this possible, i left Wow a couple weeks ago, i played then a dwarf warrior, we had finished full ssc, and was on kael in the eye, hadnt start mount hyjal or anything, i had like 4 pieces of t5, aldory legacy shield from gruul, and TF and mallet of fides, we were only alliance clan that was that far on chromaggus , i left wow and let my finland partner take over, 1-2 weeks after i thought i check in on it @ armory, now he have full t6 almost, and Bullwark of azzinoth, O_o wtf :P in 1-2 weeks from having such a hard time on kael'thas we didnt have enuf healers or shit in guild ; O

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...p;n=Partajoosef
    cheers bud![/b]

Easy to understand when you know End-Game PvE.

Once you killed Kael'Thas, you got 8 free-kill bosses.

With my guild, the night we killed Kael'thas, we went to Hyjal then we killed the 2 first bosses.

The next raid we killed the 4 next bosses of Black Temple.

And less than 1 week later we finished Hyjal.

The next real difficulty after Kael'Thas is Reliquary of Soul, which need a little time to understand the fight and also ask for some stuff.

:pic:

+10def rate +10sta +15block on helm ench??wtf? where woot? gief?

Ainelover

i think from sapphiron in naxxramas, not sure though ; )

now i got access to a t6 warr ; P

HiyaImBest

hmm strange, i bet asslicking was the way.

Inquisit0r

I talked with Partajoosef ingame on my realm and he told me this :

Everybody decide yourselves if he's liar or not.

so h34r:

cu later

Baxxor

i already know my answer, liar...

Hate people who does theese things, just gay..

Ainelover

ask parta this, if he knows who ratzi is, ><

Baxxor

ask parta this, if he knows who ratzi is, ><[/b]
    why?
    log the char and make us a vid/screenshot/what ever instead of sitting here lying

Aqu

+10def rate +10sta +15block on helm ench??wtf? where woot? gief?[/b]
    Zul&#39;Gurub.

Also this guy is a liar clear as eggs is eggs

Inquisit0r

ya
    he´s just in desparate need of attention and sympathy...

:blink:

liar nap

Badly owned

Badly owned[/b]
    Some people are still waiting for the money you scammed from them , so try to check general chat more than WoW section.

Some people are not retarded like you, and understand that I didn&#39;t scam any money.
    Please, for God&#39;s sake, learn the difference between the words: scam; donation.
    They donated the money from their own purpouse, I could do whatever I wanted with it, if I wanted to buy whore&#39;s, I could do it, couldn&#39;t I?
    Oh, and wait, I never saw any of the donators telling me that give their money back, only Moe, but wait, he&#39;s an attention whore, and a retarded shit-eater flaming faggot. I guess you are one of his dogs, but well, to be honest, most of these forum&#39;s leaders are favouring Moe already, because he took down ranking, the only one concurence.
    Also, I check whichever section I want, and personally I&#39;m not interested in a shit game like KO, but more likely in a well-designed game like World of Warcraft.
    I&#39;m tired of people like you, following me and spreading bullshits 0-24, that&#39;s why I barely log this forum anymore, I just looked at WoW section.

Shut up the fuck, you must.

Oh, I guess now flames will come towards me, but whatever, retardness is a born thing, you can&#39;t help yourself, wish I could help you.

Some people are not retarded like you, and understand that I didn&#39;t scam any money.
    Please, for God&#39;s sake, learn the difference between the words: scam; donation.
    They donated the money from their own purpouse, I could do whatever I wanted with it, if I wanted to buy whore&#39;s, I could do it, couldn&#39;t I?
    Oh, and wait, I never saw any of the donators telling me that give their money back, only Moe, but wait, he&#39;s an attention whore, and a retarded shit-eater flaming faggot. I guess you are one of his dogs, but well, to be honest, most of these forum&#39;s leaders are favouring Moe already, because he took down ranking, the only one concurence.
    Also, I check whichever section I want, and personally I&#39;m not interested in a shit game like KO, but more likely in a well-designed game like World of Warcraft.
    I&#39;m tired of people like you, following me and spreading bullshits 0-24, that&#39;s why I barely log this forum anymore, I just looked at WoW section.

Shut up the fuck, you must.

Oh, I guess now flames will come towards me, but whatever, retardness is a born thing, you can&#39;t help yourself, wish I could help you.[/b]
    Just wow ... first off all , i don&#39;t have any fucking idea who Moe or w/e is. I just know some idiots saying you asked for money to host your ranking shit forum and instead doing that you bought items on ares with their money.

Oh and btw its : shut the fuck up , not "shut up the fuck".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast