Best mage pvp trinket?

This is a discussion on Best mage pvp trinket? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Which trinket should one be using as a mage for pvp, in addition to the pvp trinket? I was going ...
Page: 1

idefix

Which trinket should one be using as a mage for pvp, in addition to the pvp trinket? I was going to get the flow of knowledge from wintergrasp, but apparently it has a 45 second cooldown with a ~10% proc, plus some resilience. I really couldn't be arsed to farm the honor for the battlemaster one anymore as I've farmed honor far too much already, so I'm just thinking is the flow of knowledge any good or is it just useless for arena? Don't wanna waste my marks...

Or would some pure DPS (pve) trinket be best to for super nuke? Something with base spellpower / crit with a use: add spellpower/haste rating for 20 seconds on a 2 min CD?

Or maybe the gnomish lightning generator, even after the nerf, for a little extra nuke?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

It all depends on what you prefer, personally I'd use Embrace of the Spider since it's easy to farm.

Mixalis_

the best trinket for me is "Dying Curse"

Icy

i personally have a mage
    since its human i use
    flow of knowledge and embrace of the spider
    but farm honor and get battlemasters trinket
    that can help you out in the tough spots

NuXx

use that disk that has "increases haste on use" thingy from wg