Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Patch 3.3

This is a discussion on Patch 3.3 within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Originally Posted by camaz0tz so my guild decided to do all the meta achievements today to get them otuta the ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    so my guild decided to do all the meta achievements today to get them otuta the way...we finished our raid day a little under a hour and a half early after completely all the achievements and now find ourselves ranked 5th in the world t10 achievement progression wise lol icecrown. is. a. joke.
    what rankings are you looking at?
    WoW Guild Rankings :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings and History

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by klkl View Post
    ur looking at encounter...which is VERY skewed because some guilds on there downed their 4 bosses while our server was still offline etc

go click achievements, whichll count who has done the metas

WoW Guild Rankings :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings and History

as of today were down to 7th CONVERGE

so my guild decided to do all the meta achievements today to get them otuta the way...we finished our raid day a little under a hour and a half early after completely all the achievements and now find ourselves ranked 5th in the world t10 achievement progression wise lol icecrown. is. a. joke.
    Did you really expect otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    Did you really expect otherwise?
    yes? the achievements are easy as piss im surprised the more top end guilds of the world hadnt done them the first week

yes? the achievements are easy as piss im surprised the more top end guilds of the world hadnt done them the first week
    Its cause top guilds don't care about the achievement rankings, its the "when you kill the boss" rankings that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by klkl View Post
    Its cause top guilds don't care about the achievement rankings, its the "when you kill the boss" rankings that matter.
    lol......no its not...especially for icecrown when the rankings are COMPLETELY skewed by server cuz some servers were up first so those servers killed the bosses while other servers were still down

by ur logic killing heroic anub>first insanity kill which just simply isnt true

the achievements are what matter cuz theyre how u make the encounter harder...firefighter is harder than normal mimiron, full house is harder than regular deathwhisperer, etc

and especially until heroic mode is unlocked(a LOOOOOOONG ways away) the only "hard" thing to do in icecrown worth tracking are the achievements and the only boss kill worth tracking is the last boss in ICC aka the lich king

lol......no its not...especially for icecrown when the rankings are COMPLETELY skewed by server cuz some servers were up first so those servers killed the bosses while other servers were still down

by ur logic killing heroic anub>first insanity kill which just simply isnt true

the achievements are what matter cuz theyre how u make the encounter harder...firefighter is harder than normal mimiron, full house is harder than regular deathwhisperer, etc

and especially until heroic mode is unlocked(a LOOOOOOONG ways away) the only "hard" thing to do in icecrown worth tracking are the achievements and the only boss kill worth tracking is the last boss in ICC aka the lich king
    Inanity was counted as progression, this isn't.
    And yes the rankings proly don't even matter now at all, we gotta wait for more bosses / hard modes but achievements rankings never will matter (insanity and hard modes aside).
    Random achievements like Don't stand in the lightning, lumberjacked etc. in ulduar don't mean shit.
    Hell even immortality didn't mean shit and that was hard as fuck.

I meant did you expect icecrown to not be a joke of a raid.

as something that is supposed to last until next fall, yes

have you been on the ptr?
    heroic festergut or w/e that guys name was one shots tanks with shield wall (well not 1 shot but 2 hits in a row = dead tank)
    Last edited by klkl; 12-17-2009 at 12:21 PM.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well I hate the last part of HoR because the litch king is way bigger than me and fucking scarey.

melee on the ranged adds, ranged on the melee adds, leave 1 or 2 on deathwhisper full time, everyone switch to deathwhisper between add spawns(after u kill ALL the adds and before the next spawn)

u just need the dps to kill the adds fast enough, its an easy fight
    we've been doing that but its wipe after wipe

my guild just blows

Quote Originally Posted by giga View Post
    we've been doing that but its wipe after wipe

my guild just blows
    most likely its just ur guild not coordinating properly...our guild does it with our alts which arent that geared(none have heroic togc gear)

one thing that helped us was having 1 dps on each side assigned as a marker to mark the dps target that way all the dps knew which one they were burning on
    each side...focus fire>split dps

depending on ur overall raid dps ull want 1-3 dps on boss full time

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Guys some advice please. At the moment Felix is in gear with a gear score of 4908

The World of Warcraft Armory

Would you say the char is ready to try going into the new raids or should I farm badges and get into T10 before trying?

KalaBunga Senior Member

your ready , id say get going , i was in the same spot as you not sure if i would be ready but then i started asking some ppl , most said you should have goone the 1st week.

so gogogog.

drop the 23 haste from loack for 22 agility?

also i got 34 badges of frost now.

im thinking of buying the new Sigil dps one 73 str stacking up 3x 15 sec , so i will always have a uptime of 219 str.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast