Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Playing again

This is a discussion on Playing again within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; thats why i tab or wait for them to get first hit so it auto targets, but laggy gnomes = ...
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

thats why i tab or wait for them to get first hit so it auto targets, but laggy gnomes = annoying as hell lol[/b]
    Well I have ended up playign none stop for 8 hours it's now morning as I have discovered DK's and having loads more fun with the chaos quests they have.

Already 59 wootage!

Well I have ended up playign none stop for 8 hours it's now morning as I have discovered DK's and having loads more fun with the chaos quests they have.

Already 59 wootage![/b]
    yeh ive /deleted my dk twice and redone those quests when i was bored....entertaining
    my highest dk is only 63 lol

D4rkBP

Thank god for making RAF (Recruit a Friend) Oh gawl I love it <3
    What I got from RAF after a month of slow leveling...
    Zebra mount
    1 free month of playing
    Level 60 mage
    Level 60 shaman
    <3 If you have the money I would recommend finding someone who plays a lot and recruiting them/be recruited...
    Mkaes leveling so easy

Banned Senior Member

Thank god for making RAF (Recruit a Friend) Oh gawl I love it <3
    What I got from RAF after a month of slow leveling...
    Zebra mount
    1 free month of playing
    Level 60 mage
    Level 60 shaman
    <3 If you have the money I would recommend finding someone who plays a lot and recruiting them/be recruited...
    Mkaes leveling so easy[/b]
    yup, when I started playing I did RaF because I wanted to lvl faster. Started playing Oct 15th ( when 3.0.1 was released )
    Got lvl 30 on the 16th, lvl 40 on the 17th, 50 on the 24th ( had to work during that timeframe, never logged wow ) and then 60 on the 26th so it really only took a new wow player like a week to get to 60, then another week to go from 60-70 but no more exp boost

yup, when I started playing I did RaF because I wanted to lvl faster. Started playing Oct 15th ( when 3.0.1 was released )
    Got lvl 30 on the 16th, lvl 40 on the 17th, 50 on the 24th ( had to work during that timeframe, never logged wow ) and then 60 on the 26th so it really only took a new wow player like a week to get to 60, then another week to go from 60-70 but no more exp boost [/b]

I&#39;m lvl 61 with my DK now. Slowly working my way through it.

I am using a Hybrid build which is a good balance for PvE and PvP, I am on a RP server which is good for me and my friends as it allows us to be more flexable.

best thing to do is lvl with friends. makes the game a lot funner

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

best thing to do is lvl with friends. makes the game a lot funner[/b]
    psh.............................................sh urt is a loot thief!

psh.............................................sh urt is a loot thief![/b]
    lol then choose yourself to be party leader and have it on master loot 24/7
    well...i guess that is debatelable :blink:

lol then choose yourself to be party leader and have it on master loot 24/7
    well...i guess that is debatelable :blink:[/b]
    he takes advantage of the fact i shoot from a distance and he attacks right on top fo the corpse and loots it before i can run up to it

lol jk xD hunter+dk=rapage leveling....so far the only thing we havent been able to do is the durn quest guy in nagrand xD he raped us

yeh he is fun....sarcasm....if ur hunter if u can hold agro u can kite him....almos, he is especially hard to kite because of his size/speed and the mobs in nag.
    but with a DK and hunter, if u just get a healer you would be fine

yeh he is fun....sarcasm....if ur hunter if u can hold agro u can kite him....almos, he is especially hard to kite because of his size/speed and the mobs in nag.
    but with a DK and hunter, if u just get a healer you would be fine [/b]
    ya we just skipped durn......lol

usually my pet tanks, i use mend pet and pet kinda heals itself with bloodthirst .....then me and shurt will just rape the mob xD if for some reason my pet dies i use phoenix thingy for instant rez and pet continues tanking from there

oh...and distracting shot+frost trap+pet pulling agro back xD...then do it again with feign death...then again with frost trap...etc...keep the mob walking around more than actually hitting my pet lol

hunter is so OP for leveling so is dk...op+op=super op lol

oh yeh....i know...i lvled my DK to 65, never died once and never stopped for food or anything, was nonstop, but i got bored of my DK, i couldnt tell you why, because he was a lot of fun...i just....got bored...but yeh hunters are so crazy easy to lvl with, as BM its EZmode all day long. even survival is easy because of easier traps/CC, like wyvern sting, longer frost trap, improved wing clip, with the rest into marksmen for imp shots(less mana for shost) makes lvling easy, everyone says BM, which is true b/c ur pet can do it all for you, but as survival i like it a lot b/c i had to do it, not my pet :lol:

Boyce

Well I have ended up playign none stop for 8 hours it&#39;s now morning as I have discovered DK&#39;s and having loads more fun with the chaos quests they have.

Already 59 wootage![/b]
    gg mate

ya we just skipped durn......lol

usually my pet tanks, i use mend pet and pet kinda heals itself with bloodthirst .....then me and shurt will just rape the mob xD if for some reason my pet dies i use phoenix thingy for instant rez and pet continues tanking from there
    oh...and distracting shot+frost trap+pet pulling agro back xD...then do it again with feign death...then again with frost trap...etc...keep the mob walking around more than actually hitting my pet lol
    hunter is so OP for leveling so is dk...op+op=super op lol[/b]
    yeah bloodthirst is pretty op, my pet kills mobs at my level with only losing 100 hp or so
    i love my hunter for quests so many escapes routes to use can easily do 5 v me whilst questing and more. Deterence + aspect of dragonhawk ftw!

that is one thing i loved about my feral druid, i woudl just bear form the shit outta like 12 mobs my lvl, if i got into shit i would barkskin/heal/bearform and continue on the rampage. but feral druids are kinda lame(to me) now so i quit him :&#39;(

Nearly lvl 63 now

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast