Are plugins bannable ?

This is a discussion on Are plugins bannable ? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; im not using nething that i think should be bannable jus plugin for map cords and quest tracking also giving ...
Page: 1

im not using nething that i think should be bannable jus plugin for map cords and quest tracking also giving me price of items starting in ah and npc price do u know if these things can get me banned ?

AKADmoino

Nope you wont get banned, you can use add-ons. you can also make macros

Baxxor

It is allowed, they do tolerate it on their forum as well

i saw u can set up a macro but i jus figured its for stringing ur spells/attacks can u actually macro ? like actools ?

Road

i saw u can set up a macro but i jus figured its for stringing ur spells/attacks can u actually macro ? like actools ?[/b]
    No, macro like the cooding involved to do certain chat things. I think you can also macro hotkey a skill. Like for example you could make a macro that equips all mount increasing items when you mount and put back on your regular gear when you dismount.

I've only seen one cheater in wow, hacks are patched immediately and I've never heard of it being a problem.

i've already seen alot of ppl macron i jus figured it was bannable until he had me going pos

road u know if theres reward or nething for reporting bugs i've already found a few ways to exploit some quest and how ah works ~dont intend on using them jw if theres submit thing newhere

macro in KO =botting in WoW. And you can submit a ticket by clicking the ? at the bottom of your screen, then choosing the category it goes under.