PTR Testers

This is a discussion on PTR Testers within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I'm wondering what everyone else thinks about the PoS and FoS - To me they both feel like the same ...
Page: 1

Default PTR Testers

I'm wondering what everyone else thinks about the PoS and FoS - To me they both feel like the same exact thing they did with every other instances - The only unqiue boss that I found was the first guy in I believe PoS That did the AOE hurricane thingie but even that is just stacking on the boss like some others lol.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

im not holding my breath for normal versions to be anything unique...its the hard modes i assume will be new and more than just stacking

normal modes get easier and easier with each patch to cater more to the casual players or shitty players...hard modes get a tiny bit harder each patch

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    im not holding my breath for normal versions to be anything unique...its the hard modes i assume will be new and more than just stacking

normal modes get easier and easier with each patch to cater more to the casual players or shitty players...hard modes get a tiny bit harder each patch
    I know but I was just asking about their comments on just the ones they released ^^ I actually have yet to test out ulduar fully, I did like 1 wing and half of another but never did it from start to finish yet lol.

Ulduar is boring.. I did the dungeons before they added any achievs or loots it doesn't seem that exciting as everyone else says.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathie View Post
    Ulduar is boring.. I did the dungeons before they added any achievs or loots it doesn't seem that exciting as everyone else says.
    so u did it before hard modes? awesome...................u should feel so proud lol

so u did it before hard modes? awesome...................u should feel so proud lol
    +1 have to agree that, lol.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Hmmm tap dancing in a mine feild comes to mind.......

hard modes get a tiny bit harder each patch