Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

PvP horror stories?

This is a discussion on PvP horror stories? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; It's happened to all of us. Post your worst encounter. With me I was in the Badlands questing on those ...
Page: 1

Road

It's happened to all of us. Post your worst encounter.

With me I was in the Badlands questing on those enraged rock guys and some rogue 10 lvls higher than me stealths up and kills me. I come back and rezz later in the middle of the field. He was atking some himself, then apon just seeing me he just stops what he's doing and sprints towards me and does what ever he can to kill me. Then I come back again (at this point i'm just trying to humor him). He spawn camps my body this time; stuns me and chases me. I run in cheeta form but fall of a cliff and die from his bleeds. Then this was the last time, he spawn camps me AGAIN, I go to the FARTHEST I can and Just summon my mount and ride off to thelsamar and he gets killed by the gaurds (yes he literally chased me for that long). Then he rezzed himself and some 60 killed him... lol. Then he took rezz sickness.

God some people are crazy!

dmoino

I have alot of stories (I gank every thing that is red)

- One day i passed like 2 hours between Duskwood and redridge ganking lowbies, they probably got sick of it, and i had like 5 or 6 lvl 70s corpse camping me for more then 1 hour (including on the Graveyard) I had to logoff ofr 30 mins :S

This happened 2 days ago, while waiting for one guy to arrive to summon rest of the group to go Shattered halls i killed all those lvl 60's trying to summon rest of the group to go ramparts and BF. Im hunter so i just stand above them and kill them over and over, well it was fun till a full group of 70s arrived, i mount and they mount on flying mounts, while mounted i /chicken them / lol etc... the problem was that i was not high enought so a warlock and a hunter shot me and dot me, I got higher and died from dots :S. Cant recover my body because it was to high and had to ress on the spirit and I did the first 5 mins of the Shatt halls on ress sickness. But I learn to get eaven higher when there is high building and warlocks near

Affenotto

I dont really have any really horrible me getting ganked stories but I have some from the other way around.

Last night me and a friend were flying around Nagrand just ganking people since our entire guild seemed fixed on Botanica which has complete shit for me and my friend is Arms warrior. So our guild has a Kill on Sight list for allies and we found one and preceded to kill mount fly to a tree and sit wait for ress kill again repeatx9 then he called a 70 rouge which did nothing but give us 2 bodies to camp. After awhile the rouge finally used cloak of shadows and ran to the road to mount but he did it with 10% hp and i hit him with Corrupt and CoA and this rouge just kept going up and up and then dead. So we had a dead rouge about 100 feet in the air and what really sucks is that your body doesn't fall so he had to gravesick ress.

Then while waiting for arena a 70 warrior came and i hit him with all my dots which reduced him to 6% health and he proceeded to mock us by flying over us. Well I mounted flew up and while he was mocking me dismounted and hit him with shadow burn and had another ally having to graveres while my friend proceeded to laugh his ass off and almost fall out of his chair

Pwner4Last

When i was questing in duswood i didn't notice i had put pvp on so a rouge with a skull where his lvl should be keept cropse camping me for 15min or smth then a 70 rouge came and killed him D

PathosOdin

Heh lucky me I never really got body camped throughout my grindin days(stealth ftw), now that I'm 70 I just drop by STV and duskwood just to rape hordes that's gankin B)

wow some of you are just pathetic... please tell me how you gain anything from killing someone 10 levels lower, I honestly would love to rape you in the arena at 70 if you do it.

i think its sad to be ganking when you're level 70. if im riding through STV or whatever then i leave the allies alone cos they are just trying to level. the only place to prove your pvp worth is arena now.

dmoino

wow some of you are just pathetic... please tell me how you gain anything from killing someone 10 levels lower, I honestly would love to rape you in the arena at 70 if you do it.[/b]
    PVE -----------> That way
    Why I gank?!?!? Hum, its maybe because there is a war between hordes and allies and I was also ganked alot when i was lowbie. Thats why ppl choose PVE or pvp server, if they dont want to be ganked, corpse camped etc they play on PVE server, if they want to feel the real war they play in PVP server. Yesterday me and another 39 players went to Duskwood to gank lowbies!!! after a while the higher allies started to arrive it was fun.
    I always like to hear Carabears talking, but you have to imagine this as a war and in wars you kill or be killed on sight. Or do tou think Bin Laden would not kill you because you look lowbie IRL

no, i picked a PvP server so i could fight any similarly-levelled rivals in the same area as me. many times i saw alliance at my grinding spots, or stealing quest mobs, so i just kill them. This is perfectly in the spirit of a pvp server and i don't complain too much if it happens to me.

What i dislike is level 70's that go to lowbie areas to kill lowbies trying to level. I constantly see lvl 70 alliance retards at crossroads, what is the fascination with crossroads? You won't fight anyone higher than level 20 there so what is the point? If your idea of fun is ruining the fun of some poor guy then I think that is a bit sad. You don't even get honor for the kills.

dmoino

no, i picked a PvP server so i could fight any similarly-levelled rivals in the same area as me. many times i saw alliance at my grinding spots, or stealing quest mobs, so i just kill them. This is perfectly in the spirit of a pvp server and i don't complain too much if it happens to me.

What i dislike is level 70's that go to lowbie areas to kill lowbies trying to level. I constantly see lvl 70 alliance retards at crossroads, what is the fascination with crossroads? You won't fight anyone higher than level 20 there so what is the point? If your idea of fun is ruining the fun of some poor guy then I think that is a bit sad. You don't even get honor for the kills.[/b]
    Well I dont kill them all the time, I sometimes dance with them, let my pet kill them, let them kill me, why i do it??!?!? because i can :P ofc i dont do it all the time, but for example the other day i was on Western Plaguelands helping a friend, we were done in around 10 mins, my hs was on CD, what we do?!?!? well lets go to redridge have some fun. Oh and im no lowbie killer, i just kill all allies i see, sometimes I gank 3 or 4 lvl 70s on group, I die next but at least i get one or two :P

I have alts and i love to corpse camping the allies that kill him with my main

PathosOdin

wow some of you are just pathetic... please tell me how you gain anything from killing someone 10 levels lower, I honestly would love to rape you in the arena at 70 if you do it.[/b]

Maybe cuz we had to deal with it when we were lvling(ESPECIALLY in STV and duskwood b4 BC was released)? If you dont want to get ganked then head to PVE server..Only time I kill lowbies is if they're causin trouble with the alliance, but I still think whoever complains about getting ganked needs to go to PVE server.

I really dont care, I was ganked plenty however it's just pathetic. PLEASE OH FUCKING PLEASE do not try to talk to me like a carebear. When you played a game like Ultima Online for 7 years where ANYWHERE is unsafe, when ANYONE has the oppurtunity to kill another person if they know what they are doing, THEN fucking bash me

I agree that leveling should be competitive and people should fight each other for the right to level at their favorite spots etc. However intentionally going to a lowbie area to kill people that cant even HIT you is fucking pathetic. The game is flawed in the fact that if anyone is 10 levels or more above you have absolutely NO chance in a normal fight, regardless of gear. I believe ganking is completely reasonable on a new server against people of similar levels.

Please, call me a carebear again so I can rip your argument the fuck apart.

dmoino

I really dont care, I was ganked plenty however it's just pathetic. PLEASE OH FUCKING PLEASE do not try to talk to me like a carebear. When you played a game like Ultima Online for 7 years where ANYWHERE is unsafe, when ANYONE has the oppurtunity to kill another person if they know what they are doing, THEN fucking bash me

I agree that leveling should be competitive and people should fight each other for the right to level at their favorite spots etc. However intentionally going to a lowbie area to kill people that cant even HIT you is fucking pathetic. The game is flawed in the fact that if anyone is 10 levels or more above you have absolutely NO chance in a normal fight, regardless of gear. I believe ganking is completely reasonable on a new server against people of similar levels.

Please, call me a carebear again so I can rip your argument the fuck apart.[/b]
    thats not true if 3 lvl 50 join forces they can kill a lvl 70, i know, I done it more then once (one time when i was lvl 40 me and another 40 killed a lvl 60 paladin)

Oh and btw. Carabear

budsofglory1

Cool

I GANK ALL ALLIANCE REGARDLESS OF LEVEL OR SKILL. THEY GANK ME. I GANK THEM. THE END. THATS WHY I PLAY A PVP SERVER. I DONT REALLY HAVE A STORY TO GO ALONG WITH IT. AND STAY AWAY FROM ME IF YOUR ALLIANCE ON ILLIDAN.

Banned

thats not true if 3 lvl 50 join forces they can kill a lvl 70, i know, I done it more then once (one time when i was lvl 40 me and another 40 killed a lvl 60 paladin)

Oh and btw. Carabear [/b]

2 level 40's killed a paladin? You sure he wasn't afk? He didn't bubble? heal? -_-

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast