Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

PvP horror stories?

This is a discussion on PvP horror stories? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; thats not true if 3 lvl 50 join forces they can kill a lvl 70, i know, I done it ...
Page: 2

Road

thats not true if 3 lvl 50 join forces they can kill a lvl 70, i know, I done it more then once (one time when i was lvl 40 me and another 40 killed a lvl 60 paladin)

Oh and btw. Carabear [/b]
    Make a video of you doing that and I'll paypal you $100 USD. This game is flawed and I agree with eric 100% about that. I think dodge/resist should not be related to lvl difference, more like a random occurance that can be raised using skills.

3 lvl 50s killing a lvl 70? Yeah sure if he is AFK. Exaggerate more please.

KalaBunga Senior Member

the funny thing is if they come gank you and yor like not close to 70 yet and they are just take all your moves and kill them.

When the time i was 51 i could easly fight the most lvl 60's.

just by metaning stunlocking.

So if you get ganked get over it or do i my way. get your lvl and visit them in ogrimar or where they are

yes arena is quite ok but still

i prefer world pvp or walk to ogrimar and pvp outside there

Affenotto

I really dont care, I was ganked plenty however it's just pathetic. PLEASE OH FUCKING PLEASE do not try to talk to me like a carebear. When you played a game like Ultima Online for 7 years where ANYWHERE is unsafe, when ANYONE has the oppurtunity to kill another person if they know what they are doing, THEN fucking bash me

I agree that leveling should be competitive and people should fight each other for the right to level at their favorite spots etc. However intentionally going to a lowbie area to kill people that cant even HIT you is fucking pathetic. The game is flawed in the fact that if anyone is 10 levels or more above you have absolutely NO chance in a normal fight, regardless of gear. I believe ganking is completely reasonable on a new server against people of similar levels.

Please, call me a carebear again so I can rip your argument the fuck apart.[/b]
    Ahh let me cry you a tear..... wait no i really dont care about your years on ultima or your dislike of ganking habits.

AKADmoino

For the ones that dont believe lower lvls can kill higher lvls
    you can check this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nduzWfrxXg
    a lvl 60 warlock kill several lvl 70. Could not found any lvl 50 killing lvl 70, but i know it could be done, eaven you may try it. you and a friend make alts, lvl them to lvl 15 and you both can own a lvl 30. Why do you guys dont believe, if you never try it :S I know, because Itry it. I tell you more as a lvl 50 you also can gank lvl 70 alone, you only have to wait for the mob to bring him to 10% health

seen that video before, 1) the lvl 60 guy is plain bad and 2) warlocks are too strong against every class except rogues.

not to mention only pretty much a lock could do that in an actual 1v1 considering it's not difficult to death coil curse dot and fear twice in a row... Are you fucking dense? If the person doesnt trinket or get lucky theres no way out of it, I was killed by a 60 warlock at 65 because I didnt have my insignia on.

and only a donkey goes anywhere without their pvp trinket on

I think the point is, wow is hardly quake3 promode. There is very little skill differentiation between players. A retarded level 70 can quite easily beat a pro level 60 now, not only because he has double HP but because of all the new skills and counters.

Road

In my guild some people keep saying I suck, I consider myself good at druid. I even proved it by beating a druid 3 lvls higher than me in a duel, keep in mind this guy has "been playing druid for years". While I got WoW 2 months ago, some people are just naturally better. And btw locks are gay, are you trying to tell me you could kill a lvl 70 whatever on a lvl 50 warrior? Pfff

Affenotto

Ok I see somebody Didn't learn their lesson from KO If you dont like a game you dont like how its played dont like a certain class.... Quit the game and dont troll forums bitching like your on your period

This thread was about people who have been ganked or have ganked others to hell

why would he quit the game when he can just ban ppl on forums? seems fair enough to me. If you don't like it, then dont post crap.

Tinkerbell

and only a donkey goes anywhere without their pvp trinket on [/b]
    i am a lvl 70 UD rogue, dont haev a pvp trinket, IMO there are MANY other trinkets taht are better than that pvp trinket...only BG whores have pvp trinkets still

i am a lvl 70 UD rogue, dont haev a pvp trinket, IMO there are MANY other trinkets taht are better than that pvp trinket...only BG whores have pvp trinkets still[/b]
    lol? you must seriously get fucked in the ass by warlocks then... and what about when you get hit by priest's psychic scream? And I'm guessing you just give up the fight when polymorphed...

Tinkerbell

lol? you must seriously get fucked in the ass by warlocks then... and what about when you get hit by priest's psychic scream? And I'm guessing you just give up the fight when polymorphed...[/b]
    im sorry bud, your wrong there.... you see i have a skill called Will Of The Forsaken, its a UD racial where it breaks that shit other than polymorph which im not to worried about...w/e polymorph me i get full HP and when your done twiddling your fingers i will shadowstep and ambush your ass.... and no i do NOT need a PvP trinket.... i have 2600 arena points and am getting a Gladiator Shanker next week.... there are much better trinkets out there, espicially for arenas

im sorry bud, your wrong there.... you see i have a skill called Will Of The Forsaken, its a UD racial where it breaks that shit other than polymorph which im not to worried about...w/e polymorph me i get full HP and when your done twiddling your fingers i will shadowstep and ambush your ass.... and no i do NOT need a PvP trinket.... i have 2600 arena points and am getting a Gladiator Shanker next week.... there are much better trinkets out there, espicially for arenas[/b]
    shadowstep is such a useless build in arena its hilarious. you put all your hope into 1 big crit which gets eaten by resilience and then your sustained damage and CP generation is crap after that. Just look at how many top rogues are SS build, like.. none.

And damn no pvp trinket? im not even gonna comment.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast