Pvp Trinket

This is a discussion on Pvp Trinket within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; hey guys im grinding up my honor i want to get the trinket that dispels all fear poly, blah blah. ...
Page: 1

hey guys im grinding up my honor i want to get the trinket that dispels all fear poly, blah blah. I was wondering whats the cooldown on this puppy? Im playing rogue and i hate it when im just about to put some guy down he has like 1 shot left till death and bam fear, dots me as i run around like a big gay.... is there any other way to counter act this or only this trinket... seems if the cool down is less then 2 minutes it pretty pointless because i get feared like in any vs fking gays <_<

hey guys im grinding up my honor i want to get the trinket that dispels all fear poly, blah blah. I was wondering whats the cooldown on this puppy? Im playing rogue and i hate it when im just about to put some guy down he has like 1 shot left till death and bam fear, dots me as i run around like a big gay.... is there any other way to counter act this or only this trinket... seems if the cool down is less then 2 minutes it pretty pointless because i get feared like in any vs fking gays <_<[/b]
    It is 5 minutes. Make sure you get the level 70 pvp trinket when you can since it is only a 2minute cooldown and has 20 resilience. For any serious pvp&#39;er it is a requirement. Next patch the charm is being replaced by Stun, so you will be using it a lot more often.

There are other ways to avoid being feared, if you are UD you can break fear with will of the forsaken, and it gives 5 second immunity. You can also use cloak of shadows (lvl 66 skill) preemptively to avoid it.

It is 5 minutes. Make sure you get the level 70 pvp trinket when you can since it is only a 2minute cooldown and has 20 resilience. For any serious pvp&#39;er it is a requirement. Next patch the charm is being replaced by Stun, so you will be using it a lot more often.

There are other ways to avoid being feared, if you are UD you can break fear with will of the forsaken, and it gives 5 second immunity. You can also use cloak of shadows (lvl 66 skill) preemptively to avoid it.[/b]
    im lvl 48 i have a long way to go i guess.....

xourico

u can also rerrol UD warrior and basically be imune to fear all the time :P