question about druid

This is a discussion on question about druid within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; what do you guys think?...
Page: 1

what do you guys think?

Baxxor

feral for lvl:ing

cadela

feral is the best for lvling.... but at 70 if u wana get more honor... the best is balance or healler mode..

Feral for lvling, and for end-game.. Resto or Feral, depends..

second time i answered this questions, coming from a druid lvling will always be easiest as feral, at 70 then its completly up to what u wanna do, caster DPS, melee DPS, tanking, or healing, we can do all h34r: maybe not be the greatest at any, but very well at all. (although some people think our HoTs are the best) but yeh lvl feral, at 70 go with what u think is funner, either way, u will be used in raids.

feral is the best for lvling.... but at 70 if u wana get more honor... the best is balance or healler mode..[/b]
    well...how would that matter? ur still going to BG's and participating, winning is all that matters as far as marks goes, and killing/turning in badges is ur honor, so no matter what spec just going to wars will get you honor.

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

Feral is by far the best to Level With,

end game at 70 If you plan to Raid, Tree's are always needed somewhere. Mages and locks, will love you if your boomkin, And Even if you go Bear to Tank. Still a Nice Asset to have, In my guild we use a Druid, thats Tanks/cat So Tanks and DPS's/

Either way Very Versitail Class. Just gotta gear up for Each Spec.

yep, even though casters love ur moonkin aura, ur melee dps'ers will love ur leader of the pack if ur feral, (5% melee crit chance for them, same as boomkin aura) so either of those 2 are useful. and healers...never too many.

Jiwon

I think feral is nice to be just because you can be a off tank or dps whenever you want to. I think that feral does tons of damage, but so does balanced with the right gears.