Question about wow

This is a discussion on Question about wow within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Well i was thinking.. Are there any PvP maps like CZ in KO.. Or any wars.... Cuz the only PvP ...
Page: 1

Heroia

Well i was thinking.. Are there any PvP maps like CZ in KO.. Or any wars.... Cuz the only PvP thing i saw in wow are duels and it sux a bit...
    If yes, how to get there ?
    Yes im noob only 10 days wow playing... So i dont know -.-
    Waiting for answer h34r:

FatM4n

Well i was thinking.. Are there any PvP maps like CZ in KO.. Or any wars.... Cuz the only PvP thing i saw in wow are duels and it sux a bit...
    If yes, how to get there ?
    Yes im noob only 10 days wow playing... So i dont know -.-
    Waiting for answer h34r:[/b]
    theres a battlegrounds that are linked to other servers wich are nice, intence and really get your heart beat up

Heroia

How to get on those battlegrounds ?

Baxxor

How to get on those battlegrounds ?[/b]
    you go to apothecary in uc, and in to one of thoose long crappy path(there is 2 guards and there is a long path)
    and when ur in there, que urself up to wsg/ab/av(depends on lvl)

DragonFire

or if your Alliance, you can go to any of the major cities such as Iron forge, Stormwind, or darnassus... and if you don't see it on your map..just ask a guard..it willl tell you.

ShadowBane

you go to apothecary in uc, and in to one of thoose long crappy path(there is 2 guards and there is a long path)
    and when ur in there, que urself up to wsg/ab/av(depends on lvl)[/b]
    It make me remember when i played the 10 days trial,i was at Stormwind and waiting the timer to go ina battleground and 2 guy lured a RedDragon it AoEd and kill all the noob(im one of them lol) it was hilarious,only thing they said was "MERRY X-MAS" hehe