Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Let's see them twinks?

This is a discussion on Let's see them twinks? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Just wondering what other peoples twinkies look like dont flame here please.. Here's my current twink. 19 rogue of course ...
Page: 1

sp00nzz

Just wondering what other peoples twinkies look like

dont flame here please..

Here's my current twink.

19 rogue of course >:]

no flaming pls :P my main is lvl 34

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...p;n=B%C3%BCtter

could be better i know. missing the new shoulders and my goggles enchant.

rate pls?

(keep in mind my main is lvl 34 :P)

@FT3R5H()CK

Considering your main is only level 34 you got some pretty good enchants going. It isn't too bad of a rogue but at 19 why don't twinks throw a dagger in the main hand since level 19 characters have such low health ambush would make it that much easier to kill. And for your talents I would say go 5 in malice and 5 in lethality for the extra damage and crit rate, because your dodge rate is already pretty high. And most twinks I see usually go with defias for the set bonus, maybe you should look into that. Just noticed you're on the same battle group that I am, I play on Andorhal will look for you when I make my twink rogue, anyways enough babbling good luck with your rogue.

sp00nzz

i have an assassin's blade with 15 agility on it, but it wasnt equipped in that picture, i only use it for stealth mode

but as of right now my highest ambush crit (without berserking) is only 611.

but still not so bad

assassin's blade
    scout's blade
    fishing hat
    fishing boots

sp00nzz

any chants? O.o

Ainelover

i prefer my shadowfang over a dagger

sp00nzz

same im more of a sword rogue in the 10-19 bracket. but 20-29 daggers all the way. torturing poker mainhand and scouts blade offhand. shittt. my highest crit at 29 with ambush (and berserking) was 1041

peter

same im more of a sword rogue in the 10-19 bracket. but 20-29 daggers all the way. torturing poker mainhand and scouts blade offhand. shittt. my highest crit at 29 with ambush (and berserking) was 1041[/b]
    agm, fishin stuff or at least wc boots shoulders thats about it, i would go with wc gloves the new ones since they buffed it and throat piercers for horde +2 agi thrown weapon. and i would take that assasin blade or scouts blade or w/e and put it in off hand, its just o so fast makes you swing faster with shadowfang tearing peoples heads off. and nethercleft on 5/5 agi/stam legs considering your main is 34, god damn that is a pretty neat twink. o and you shoulda rolled undead, WOTF overpowered.

here is my hunter, i gave up fishing on him so ughhhhhhhhhhhh i messed up but eh it aint the best but it's up there
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...amp;n=Questionz

daromeo

still not bad

Hydr4

skullbreaker , zealot blade lvl 29 btw look me up in armory Donneh

sp00nzz

agm, fishin stuff or at least wc boots shoulders thats about it, i would go with wc gloves the new ones since they buffed it and throat piercers for horde +2 agi thrown weapon. and i would take that assasin blade or scouts blade or w/e and put it in off hand, its just o so fast makes you swing faster with shadowfang tearing peoples heads off. and nethercleft on 5/5 agi/stam legs considering your main is 34, god damn that is a pretty neat twink. o and you shoulda rolled undead, WOTF overpowered.

here is my hunter, i gave up fishing on him so ughhhhhhhhhhhh i messed up but eh it aint the best but it's up there
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...amp;n=Questionz[/b]
    yeah but my twink was before the patch that made theifs blade good and before the fang stuff for boosted too. :\.

and no other way of income :\

so im screwed pretty much..

but anyone on thrall can hook me up with some G's if they absolutely want to ^^.

nice hunter btw.

ally are lucky since they got seal of wrynn .

peter

yeah but my twink was before the patch that made theifs blade good and before the fang stuff for boosted too. :\.

and no other way of income :\

so im screwed pretty much..

but anyone on thrall can hook me up with some G's if they absolutely want to ^^.

nice hunter btw.

ally are lucky since they got seal of wrynn .[/b]
    ya lol, well i got all the new stuff after the patch, im just 2 bars away from dinging though

MmmSecksy565

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...nde&n=Punxy

just need crit or dodge to shoulders and im pretty much finished.

peter

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...nde&n=Punxy
    just need crit or dodge to shoulders and im pretty much finished.

[/b]
    cant get crit or dodge to shoulders anymore but ya you're complete, nice

daromeo

agreed, complete

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast