question regarding EU:wow

This is a discussion on question regarding EU:wow within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; how does one obtain access to the euro servers? I currently play on the US side, but have ALOT of ...
Page: 1

how does one obtain access to the euro servers? I currently play on the US side, but have ALOT of agas doing euro atm...

does anyone know if i can transfer a US char to a EU server?

thx in advance.

UberGruber

i honestly dont know for sure, but i think u need tu buy EU version of wow.
    but u could always ask blizzard directly, im sure they will tell u exactly what to do

R34P3R_Magikz

buy a eu version off of ebay or get a friend to buy u a copy who lives in europe and send him the money

stevouk

your characters cannot be transferred over as in reality it is a totally different game, by this i mean it's totally different servers based in totally different locations and if they started transferring characters over then it would be too much work for them to handle..i guess you will have to buy a European version from the internet.

dont know about transfers, but this is how I got EU wow.
    Download the trial version at www.wow-europe.com and then create a trial account, go to account management purchase a cd key and voila you have a european version of wow. If you want burning crusade you have to buy it from the website as well and download it. The key was 25 dollars and burning crusade was like 30-40.

The link to the trial is on the right side in the newcomers section. The download is around 3-4 gigs so be ready to leave it overnight, but once you buy a key its a 100% full version of wow excluding burning crusade.

Isis

how does one obtain access to the euro servers? I currently play on the US side, but have ALOT of agas doing euro atm...

does anyone know if i can transfer a US char to a EU server?

thx in advance.[/b]

No, you can transfer a character from USA to Euro servers, you can sell yr account & buy another one in Euro servers.

ShadowBane

No, you can transfer a character from USA to Euro servers, you can sell yr account & buy another one in Euro servers.[/b]
    This is not the best way... :mellow:

KalaBunga Senior Member

just buy a copy of eu wow adn chill wiht your eu agas :lol: