Need Advisor ( Rogue)

This is a discussion on Need Advisor ( Rogue) within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Well i just started WoW , im playing as a rogue and looking forward to stay as a rogue , ...
Page: 1

ZumieZ

Red face

Well i just started WoW , im playing as a rogue and looking forward to stay as a rogue , i truly enjoy it , But For example dunno how to make my poisoning skills go up 180 nd im very lacky on Leatherwprking nd skinning.

Id love to have a real good Rogue guy On my msn list that can give me advice and suggestions

BTW im playing On Cairne

PS: im 36 Only
    [email protected] <==== Add me Plz =D if you can help from time to time

jimfujitsu

There are plenty of guides on how to increase your lw . Anyway you cant increase your poison lvl , that goes up with each lvl , basically you cant learn poisons above your current lvl. As far as lw goes , till 300 just learn all recipes that apear orange , that way you&#39;re sure to get 1 point , and up to 300 they are easy as they only require leather from skinning and cheap mats from lw supplies , then in outland from 300 to 350 same deal , after 350 it gets a little complicated , you can make heavy knothide kits untill 360 ish but after that you will need recipes that require reputation with several faction in outland , and the mats are pretty expensive also . But till 360 its really easy .
    This is a good guide http://www.wowwiki.com/Leatherworking .

go to wowhead.com and go to forums-class-rogue, and there will b a guide on pretty much everything about rogues, as well as the best people to ask will be on there.